• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Thinking of getting a ranger again, need some info

well gas prices are killing me in my 10 MPG F150, i love it but its getting rough paying for gas & trying to save for school too, i'm not getting rid of my 150 but i can barely afford to drive it, soo i figured i'd look back into my one of my top 2 favorite trucks out there.. the RANGER...
  2. any 1st gen's with a 3" BL??

Well, I decided agains the 85 with 2.3 just because a underpowered 4x4 sounds like no fun. Found a guy with a 88 that has the 2.9, 4x4 and a auto tranny, I think once I get over doing a full tune up on it I'm going to save up and get me a 3" BL and then sometime soon after get me some 31's...
  3. howdy guys, I'm back, too bad I'm not remembered lol

Well, if any of you remember a good while back I was looking for a RBV and I had a couple of B2's in my sights but I could never pull the trigger, I have always loved the 73-79 F-series and deep down, that's what I wanted.. So I got one finally! Just for a little back info, my first truck was a...
  4. might have found the gas saver i've been looking for!! help with a few ?'s

http://valdosta.craigslist.org/cto/2152433545.html I've been looking for another ranger ever since i sold my '93 and i think i found what i want for the weekdays. I know its rough, and it needs some work but hey thats the fun of buying an older truck that will eventualy pay for its self isn't...
  5. what to do with old motor?

how do i dispose of my old 3.0? i need to know because tomarrow i'm goin to the recycleing center and i do not know what to do with the thing.. it was in my first truck 2 years and i've taken it apart 5 bazillion times and now i just need cash, the RC is priceing scrap at $.75 a lb if i remember...
  6. got some ?'s on a '86

OK, well as some of you know i had some thoughts on a 87 ranger cab on a 86 b2 frame, interesting but i was extremely ify about it, i was about to give in and just trade the 150 for one of the many four wheeler offers i had gotten when i got an offer for a '86 with a 3" BL and 31's the...
  7. project: pond hopper.. need help with where to start..

ok well right now i dont even have a RBV in my hands yet, i'm looking at a '85 "ranger"? it is a ranger cab swaped over on to a '86 B2 frame, it has the carb'd 2.8 and mazda m5r1..that is the current rig i'm looking at, don't know about it yet, thats what i need you guys for. my plans for...
  8. need bronco 2 help ASAP

tomarrow morning i will be going to look at a BII, i am considering trading my old '87 f150 4x2, the truck needs some work but the bronco needs a O2, the guy seems like a pretty straight forward and honest guy but then again people can be deceiving.. what should i look for? this is going to...
  9. lift, level, or prerunner......?

what would you guys do? Prerunner, 4'' lift, or level it out

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad