• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Swapping out 3.0's

I am swapping over the parts from a 3.0 that has a distributor to a coil pack, I have all the parts and wire harness done. My book doesn't say much about setting up the timing. Can I just set in the sensor were dist. goes and let the ECC do the rest or is there away of presetting it. Or just...
  2. Cold start problem

Hello, Ok, the colder out it gets the longer cranking it takes for it to start. The other morning it was about 30 deg. out and it must of turned over 20 times before it would start up. Soon as it fires up it runs great, runs about 1200rpm for about a min. then drops to about 800rpm and purrs...
  3. codes pulled need help

Ok, I finally got every thing switched over from the 91 block to the 95 and she fired right up except when I pull the codes I get 41 77 74. Any help on these would be great. I did put in a new 02 sensor but these codes I am not sure were to start. Thanks, Mark
  4. 90 oil pan sensor

ok, I am swapping over the parts from a 90 to a 95 motor and found the oil pans are a little different. Then sensor in the 95 were it plugs in is more flat with looks like two wire plug and the 90 is a single. I figured I would just switch sensors but one is bigger than the other. Then oil pan...
  5. Engine harness

Hello there, I hope this isn't a dumb question but this Efi Ranger stuff is kinda new to me, we just bought our 16yr daughter a 1990 ranger with blown motor 4.0L I happened to pick up a used 95 explorer motor but the engine harness is quit a bit different, do you see any reason I cant switch the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad