• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Little_blue_B2

FM-145 Fluid Capacity

So I'm going to ask the noob question. 1985 Bronco 2 2.8 v6 4x4 with the FM-145 5 speed Transmission I'm getting my old truck back on the road and due to it leaking a few drops of fluid after every trip around the neighborhood I need to stop the leak and refill. My 85' Bronco 2 has the FM-145...
  2. Little_blue_B2

85' BII 7.5 to a 92' ranger 8.8

Alright trs friends, I'm about to do the 85 bronco II 7.5 to a 92 ranger 8.8 and from my time on this site I know its about a bolt in affair. But I am double checking my sources and seeing if I am overlooking anything. Both axles are open difs, drum breaks, I'm just stepping up (or down ) to...
  3. Little_blue_B2

Quick Q about the Mitsubishi 5 speed

So we had to drop the trans out of my 85' BII because of a broken clutch bleeder screw. We went ahead and replaced the clutch, pressure plate, and put in a whole new slave cylinder as well. But I can't seem to find a listing as to how much gear oil to put back in. Maybe I'm just blind but I...
  4. Little_blue_B2

Well...Anybody got any suggestions?

:annoyed: So I locked up my breaks to avoid a car stopped in the middle of the road. I think my rear tire kissed the curb and I got spun around 180 degrees and my momentum caused me to flop over on my passenger side. Luckily it was a slow flop and I was wearing my seat belt. Nobody else was...
  5. Little_blue_B2

RIP Tellico

For those of us in the Southeast, we have lost a Great Spot to wheel. Major loss for all of us in the off roading community. http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/press/tellico_decision_news_release.pdf
  6. Little_blue_B2

Truck got a new backside!

After bending up both the front and rear stock chrome bumpers I wanted something a little more solid so I bought a set of James Duff Tube bumpers from members off of this site. What cha' think? ^ I've got an old military storage box, used for communication equipment as best as we can...
  7. Little_blue_B2

Looking at a 96' Ex....Suggestions

So my old roommate has a 96' Explorer he's looking to sell and for <$1500ish I'm interested in it. It has the 4.0 V6, XLT, Power everything, leather seats, new battery, Fuse box, a couple other things, 2 wheel drive. The interior looks great for a 96. Its a dark forest green color, original...
  8. Little_blue_B2

Found a rig with a 5.0

A buddy of mine found this for me knowing I wanted a Bronco II to play around in. Its close by my house so I stopped by its an 84'. 4" suspension with a 3" body lift, stock axles. It has a 5.0 out of a 92' Thunderbird, its bolted in but no wires have been run, all the needed parts are with...
  9. Little_blue_B2

Look what I did last night! Need a new drive shaft

Driving home last night I threw my drive shaft out. Here's the carnage, Does anyone have an extra one or an extra rear drive shaft? I need to fix her up because she's my DD.
  10. Little_blue_B2

Suspension lifts... Sugestions

Any sugestions on what kind of lift I should use on a stock 85' Bronco II, 4x4 with the 5 speed trans. I need at least 4" of lift because I need to clear 32" tires. I'm willing to spend around $1,200 or so, maybe more to get a descent lift. I would like an all inclusive kit that my dad and I...
  11. Little_blue_B2

Gas Mileage

Hey, I've got a 85' B2 with a 2.8L V-6. She is all stock and i was wondering what the gas mileage would be if i put about a 4" suspension lift and 32" all-terrians on her. I still use my truck as a daily driver and with the price of gas I don't know if i can afford the gas right now. I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad