• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Audible_Odyssey

A relaxing evening trail ride...

*Posted on R-F, FRF, RPS* I was kinda bored so I gave my friend a call to hop in the truck with me and go ride one of the Intermediate trails from the world famous Chili Challenge just out of town. Didn't do anything too extreme considering it's 2wd open diff with stock 3.73's. So here's a...
  2. Audible_Odyssey

My 1999 2WD Off-road XLT

Hey guys just wanted to post a thread that shows off a little bit of the work I've done to my truck.... UPDATE APRIL 2 2010: NEW PICS ON PAGE 3. Haven't really done much; So far I've done: -3" SL -Pro Comp ES 3000 Shocks -3" PA Body Lift -33" Big O, Big Foots (New Tread pattern) -FabbedFront...
  3. Audible_Odyssey

Audible Odyssey's 99 Facelift

So after a long day of torching, cutting, grinding and welding, I finally finished the face lift on my truck. If you haven't seen my bumper how it was.........................take a look. A little saggy if you ask me. So I decided that I needed to change it up a bit. So using the same basic...
  4. Audible_Odyssey

Updated Pics

I haven't updated any pics on here yet. Here's some current ones.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad