• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CEL light on can not retrieve codes, runs good in KOER

So here is what I have going on. I have a 94 3.0 5speed 4x4. When I start it, it will fire right up run good and then die or sometimes try to die. Then upon restarting it will idle down to around 500rpm and run rough, almost like its cammed. Take it for a drive and it will run halfway decent...
  2. Fuel pump??

So I have a 94 3.0 5speed that I just picked up. The guy I got it from said the fuel pump was bad. Instead of just throwing a fuel pump at it I decided to do my own diagnostics on it. When I got it home I had to charge the battery to get it to crank. It wouldn't start. I put a fuel filter on it...
  3. I'm back!!

So after a couple of years I'm back in the ranger world. I picked up a 94 3.0 5speed 4wd regular cab long bed. I traded a geo metro with no compression and some cash for it. It wasn't running when I picked it up but I've been able to nurse it to life and I'm just working the kinks out. Just...
  4. V8, 5.0, or No badge

i'm finishing up a V8 swap in my 86 ranger 4wd and was in debate on weither i should put a V8 badge a mustang 5.0 badge or just pull the V6 badge off and have nothing. Btw i'm swapping in a 5.0 out of a 85 towncar. I have got all three opinions from my buddies. Just wanting to see what the RBV...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad