• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Got another Bronco....

1992 Eddie Bauer 302ci. Needs minor things like a new bumper and 2 small dents popped. Giving it a tuneup tomorrow and changing all fluids. Now I wait for a King Ranch to come in at work so I can change the seats. Picked it up for $1900.
  2. spindles from a TTB to a SAS Dana 44

No they wont. The disc brake D44s have 5 bolt spindles and the TTB are 6 bolt
  3. Driveshaft questions. Ball and cup to REAL shaft?

I just put in a 03 Ranger 7.5 in my SAS. 7.5, I know, but for free and with 4.10s cant beat it. Anyways, I had to cut the perches and reweld to fit. Also had to swap pinion/drivshaft thing(name slips me right now). Now my driveshaft is too short and the rear ball and cup is spinning inside...
  4. 2003 Explorer Sport Trac??????

yes
  5. SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

Starting my SAS on my 87 Bronco 2. Then I'm doing my free 2wd 98 Ranger. I got free rear 4.10s from work. And I picked up a 74 Bronco D44 with 4.10s and radius arms for $200. 33x10.50-15 BFG M/Ts with 95% tread for $220. And we're doing my roommates S10 with the waggy D44s from my old 93 SAS...
  6. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Maybe that's the difference? The Tactical part? Mine came with the heatshield too. I only paid 210 new.
  7. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Your Persuader came stock like that? Mine came with the mag exstension and a pistol grip only.
  8. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

I'm the same way. Post more stuff, it's what the thread's for. Good luck on getting that Ari.
  9. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Great collection. I love my M1 Carbine. I have a Persuader, Bushy E2S and Springer 1911 as well. Good taste.
  10. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Oh ok. No, I'm out, I run drills, well because I enjoy it. And if anything ever happens in the way of social or global breakdown, I'll still be good to go. The cutting score has nothing to do with me being demoted. And I'm not making excuses to anything.
  11. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

As you should know, 0351s have the highest cutting score, when it's not closed out altogether. And yes, I got in trouble, and got demoted before I got out. As for my last operation, do some reading on 1/6 as part of the 24th MEU in Garmsir last year. Also, you seem to be in the know, I have some...
  12. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Assaultman with 0341 secondary
  13. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

1,000 yards huh? Just some more bullshit spewing. Next you'll tell me your $79 Mosin was your issued rifle as well? And if you knew anything about semi-autos, ARs, and Wolf ammo, you'd know that little group isn't bad at all. Just under 1 MOA. here's another one, little guy. I took my time on...
  14. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Well it's a good thing I have nothing to prove to you, or I might be offended chief. And I still think you are a moron for claiming 1/5 MOA out of your Mosin. Next you'll tell me it's with a M38 or 44 right? And what, you want me to scan my DD214 for you? Cry me a river.
  15. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Ok are we talking 47 or 74? I don't do much bench rest shooting. Mainly running drills and swaps between pistol and rifle. Any "bench" shooting I do is moving from different covers(low, kneeling, and high) at distances from 350-600 yards. I train how I fight. And I won't be fighting with an AK...
  16. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Uh, alright. I have 3 AKs and my ARs will run with them any day, and be FAR more accurate than ANY Ak out there. Even my 10.5" barreled SBR will outshoot any AK that I've seen at 100 yards. I'm not concerned with a "mud gun" if I can't make headshots past 50 yards.
  17. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

It was my first 1911, so I wanted to learn it inside and out, too. But if I pick up another one, it won't be a Kimber or Wilson, it'll be that Tactical that you have. Well, maybe a Para fullsize. Can't argue with 14 rounds in a 1911. And no, there is no cure to rifle fever. Especially when it...
  18. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

I love that RIA Tactical. I almost picked one up, but I like doing my own work on my firearms, so I just got a basic GI. I'm going to nickel plate it when I get a kit to do it. It gets alot of surface rust sittin in my truck with this high humidity.
  19. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Yep it's just a basic Springer GI MilSpec. I love the Hogue grips, as my hands are big. I put in a Fusion trigger group with trigger. Also a Wilson stainless barrel bushing and extended mag release. It's just my truck gun and "beater" pistol if you will.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad