• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Little Ford Ranger working hard! Big trucks? Beauty Queens.

At least your are hauling stuff! I rarely see these trucks as work trucks. They have pristine paint jobs! I remember hauling Christmas trees for a scout project with my tiny utility trailer and my minivan (no truck at the time). I guy helping us had a F150 and didn't want to haul anything...
  2. Little Ford Ranger working hard! Big trucks? Beauty Queens.

.....and the truck manufacturers are charging $40K, $50K, $60K and on up with 72 month loans for these beauty queens. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
  3. Little Ford Ranger working hard! Big trucks? Beauty Queens.

For sure! My Dad had this little Datsun '78 620! Sold it in '95 when I left for college. You would not believe what this truck did...it out did most of the larger truck owners I know. 1. Pulled a John Deere 1050 tractor with a 5th wheel to do many various jobs 2. Hauled hay, topped real...
  4. Little Ford Ranger working hard! Big trucks? Beauty Queens.

Is it just me, or are the huge F150's, F250's all beauty queens? Overpriced trucks to look at? I honestly see little pickups (Frontiers, Rangers, Tacomas, S-10's) with loads and actually doing truck work more than these big beauty queens.
  5. Rangers no longer made: What used Ranger to buy?

I am planning on buying a Ranger (2WD, Automatic with Extended Cab) sometime down the road. I was wondering what engine I should be looking for (4.0, 3.0, 2.3) in order to be able to keep it on the road and finding spare parts for it? In other words, what is the most likely drivetrain and...
  6. Rebuilder Ranger

Hi, As I do not have a Ranger yet, I have been toying with the idea of working on rebuilding a salvaged Ranger. Has anyone done something like this before? I am looking at rebuilding a 2005+ Ranger 4WD that has had a LIGHT hit with no airbags deployed. I am seeing these go on the...
  7. How to upgrade a 2wd to 4wd style ride height?

Hi all, I have a '93 2wd 2.3L Ranger that I want to upgrade to the same ride height and look as a similar year 4X4 Ranger. I may also plan on doing something with the differential (some sort of locker?) at some point as well. I will not be doing any serious off roading, maybe some gravel roads...
  8. 2X4 to 4X4 ride height

Hi all, I have a '93 2wd 2.3L Ranger that I want to upgrade to the same ride height and look as a similar year 4X4 Ranger. I may also plan on doing something with the differential (some sort of locker?) at some point as well. I will not be doing any serious off roading, maybe some gravel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad