• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DRW rear axle swap to srw on a Rbv ????

ok so i will be running 38's for sure ! since 35's dont offer that much ground clearance on a full size axle , another 1.5in that the 38's have over the 35's might be a life saver on the rocks .. and anything bigger then 38's would make street driving more difficult and jonny law loves to...
  2. DRW rear axle swap to srw on a Rbv ????

i might go full width since 35s will be the smallest tire i will run , maby 38's or bigger if i can find some good deals at the swap meet .
  3. DRW rear axle swap to srw on a Rbv ????

damn ..... that burst my bubble ... i thought drw axles were shorter to fit the 2 tires on each side . :annoyed: if the big ass stock drw drums and backing plates are changed over to srw brakes it still would be the same width as a srw axle ???? :dunno: my goal is i will be making...
  4. DRW rear axle swap to srw on a Rbv ????

nothing wrong with the stock axle now except its very weak and has over 230,xxx miles on it . i will be adding 35s or bigger tires and a lift Atleast 6in over stock or more . i really want to make it as close to indestructable as possible and i can get a drw axle for cheep . IM Not...
  5. DRW rear axle swap to srw on a Rbv ????

anyone got info on the "swap-ability" of a full size dually rear axle onto a gen 1 ranger ? i would NOT run duals if i swap it . i was just thinkin that the dually rear axles have a shorter wms to wms then a regular SRW full size axle . so in theroy it should adapt to a ranger with just...
  6. plastic t-case shift bushing ?????

while i was pulling the t-case and trans on my 86 ranger , the plastic bushing that attaches to the end of the t-case shifter on to the shift lever broke into little pieces .. so i thought no big deal , ill get one from the local auto wrecker . and all three of the bushings i found also broke...
  7. heavy duty dodge front axle ?

i had a ramcharger with the cad (central axle disconnect) so the cad side of the axle has a 2 piece shaft and a cast sliding tube to connect them......... i learned that cad also means NON trail rated P.O.S !!!!!!!!! if anyone uses a cad axle beware its WEAK ! and the cad side...
  8. 86 2.9 5 spd bad noise from clutch

hey all ! new hear having some trouble with my lill DaNgEr RaNgEr.......... i have an 86 2.9 4x4 with a 5spd . i got the truck for free but ther was a catch!! the clutch makes a horible grinding squeal noise but only when i push the clutch pedal in ! when i release it the sound...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad