• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Pics of shackle flip and cut coil? For a 1/2 drop?

I can't find before and after pics of a shackle flip anywhere, I figure I could cut half a coil off the front for about 1" drop and do the shackle flip for 2" in the rear? It's a 97 reg can step side and I don't want it low I'd just like to get rid of a little fender gap and I need an alignment...
  2. No 4wd .... Can't find digram for 88 bronco 2

I have power to the overhead 4x4 switch but they don't lite up and don't engage 4wd... I have searched and searched and suck at wiring but if someone has a step by step on how to test this stuff or any advice I have to start somewhere.. So far everything I have found has been either the wrong...
  3. 92 4.0 VERY rough running on hot startup

Ive had the truck for over a year and drive it everyday and it has done this since I got it but now that its really hot outside it seems to do this really really bad and will even kill itself unless you give it throttle. anyways this is what it does. After driving and getting the engine warm...
  4. Wont idle but runs fine with throttle pressed

Truck just all the sudden started this yesterday. It will semm to run really rich as if it has a choke on the motor or something only at idle. I Thought it was the IAC so i replaced that. No change. i cleaned the maf and still nothing. TPS maybe? Can I check that?
  5. popping in 4 high and hard to get locked in 4wd

Snow is here like many places and my truck wont go or stop in 2wd. The 4wd is working at the moment but it has a few problems and I dont wanna get stranded. Ok when I first switch it to 4 high it takes it a minute to lock in and will usualy make a bad grinding/slipping sound untill it locks in...
  6. Driveshaft vibration and loud pop when going into drive to reverse

My trck just suddenly started vibrating from about 50mph to around 60mph (witch ofcourse is the speed i travel at all the time!!!!)... and under hard acceleration in all the way through 1st gear and some of 2nd it will make a pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop sound kinda like a faint metal to...
  7. after heat soaking engin will miss when strated???

only does it when its really hot, if I have drove it for say 10 miles and shut it off and it sits for 30 min when I come back out and crank it it will miss untill i rev it up for a few seconds or start to drive it for a few seconds.. its a 92 4.0 with around 240k miles
  8. manual switch for TC lockup?

92 ranger 4x4 4.0 The trans has been rebuilt and shifts great, TC locks good but has a hell of a stall to it when not locked and will only lock above 50mph. When pulling hills and such I can keep the truck at speed with very little throttle as long as the converter is locked, but as soon as I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad