• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. explorer 5.0 questions

If the GT40p heads and GT40 intake make so much more power than the stock H.O. intake and E7 heads, then why does the explorer 5.0 only mkae 210hp? There isn't a whole lot of difference between the cams either. I have seen claims of 45 horses by just bolting on the GT40p's. How is that possible...
  2. All head units sound the same?

I have been shopping around looking for a new head unit for my car. I stopped in at a car audio shop today to look at a few HUs. I asked several questions, to which I knew most of the answers already, but there were a few that I didn't know. I think the salesman got annoyed with me. He looked at...
  3. Well this is BS!!

I was driving by the local Ford dealership today when I saw an early-mid 90's ranger sitting to the side of the lot. I pulled in and checked it out. It is a 94 xlt extracab 4wd. This thing has always been in a garage. There are no dents, dings, scratches, nothing! The inside of the bed even...
  4. Reverse glow gauges

Does anybody know where I can get some reverse glow gauges for a 93 Ranger without a tach? I have searched everywhere for some, but I can only find them with a tach. I would just change over to a cluster with a tach but I don't have any idea if the tach would work with my V8.
  5. replacing rear window

How hard is it to put in a new sliding rear window? Is this something best left to a shop?
  6. new guy here with first ranger

Hey guys, my name is Nick and I am from Missouri. I just bought a 1993 ranger with a 302 swap in it. It runs great, I will get pics up when I can. Right now I am in the ICU wiathing room waiting for word on my mother-in-laws health condition.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad