• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. HallzyBallzy

Gauge problems....

Alright. So my check engine light is ALWAYS on. I had them scan it and they said it wasn't a problem at all (scanned it 3x, with 3 different places). It was just because we put in a brand new motor and it didn't have a sensor that the old motor did I believe. They told me to just pull the LED...
  2. HallzyBallzy

Lunchbox Lockers & Snow....

I'm thinking about getting an Aussie up front for my dana 35, and a lockrite in the rear 8.8 Where I live there is about 2 or 3 good months of icey roads. I have a limited slip in the rear right now. How bad would lockers be on road during snow? I know that they will really help me off road...
  3. HallzyBallzy

Custom Grille's?

Anybody got one? Ive got a 2000 Ranger 4x4. I really don't want a billet grill. Where I live they're way over done now. That and they're pretty expensive. If you've made your own grill or modified your stock one, post up some inspiration please! (And include how/what ya did)
  4. HallzyBallzy

Gears & Aussies...

Hey guys. I have a 2000 Ranger with a 3" BL, 2" Torsion lift (level) and 33x12.50 Cooper Discovery STT's. All under a 3.slow I've got the 8.8 in the rear and the dana 35 up front. I'm thinkin now's a good time for gears and lockers. What do you guys recommend on gears? I was thinking 4.56's. I...
  5. HallzyBallzy

Truxx Torsion Lift....

This summer I ordered the Truxx lift for my Ranger. I just put it on last night.. And I took out the stock keys and compared them to the new keys.... They look identical? Was that a waste of 200$ or am I missin somethin? I put on my bodylift on thursday/friday. And added the torsion lift last...
  6. HallzyBallzy

Bodylift Help!

So today in about four hours my buddy and I are taking my Ranger to his shop and putting on a 3" PA Bodylift. If only it were that simple ha. We started it about a month ago, and had no idea the bolts were coated in loc tite. So we broke the glue so that the whole bolt/washer/nut all turn. So we...
  7. HallzyBallzy

Need HELP! Truck Locked & Unlocked it self???!

So today. I loaded up a bike jump, and was taking my brother and some friends down to the river in my Ranger. I was slowing down to stop at a stop sign. And my truck freaked out. The steering locked. The brakes were pushing so hard against me that I had to stand up to stop the truck. All of my...
  8. HallzyBallzy

Body Lift Issues

I just bought a 2000 Ranger. I have 33x12.50 Cooper STT's installed with a leveling kit (Torsion Bars). I ordered the 3" body lift. When I started on it last weekend, I got all the way to where I had to loosen the body mounts. I can't. I had three guys try and do it. And I think that they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad