• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 96 Ranger 2.3L Won't Start

Hey y'all, having some issues with the truck and could use some advice. Finished puttin in a new slave cylinder (I have put everything back the way it was after doing so) and now I can't get my truck to start, it just clicks. I took the battery and starter to Advance Auto to get them tested...
  2. 96 2.3L XLT Model Transmission Help

Hey y'all, would greatly appreciate any help y'all can give with my question here. I am replacing the Slave Cylinder (some occasional noise in the clutch when it engages and disengages, troubleshootin guide from the manual and some people I've talked to point toward this being it) and obviously...
  3. 96 2.3L XLT Model Transmission Help

Edit: Posted this in wrong forum, please disregard
  4. Problems with Truck

Hey y'all, lookin for some advice here on what I should with my ranger. Heres the backstory on my 1996 2.3L 5 Speed Manual Ranger I was driving to class yesterday when I had to stop at a 4 way stop. I took off from the stop to realize that the motor sounded and felt like it was running...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad