• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Air intake for a 1997 3.0 automatic

I've tried junk yards, performance shops, internet. Nobody seems to find an air intake system for a 3.0 1997 automatic ranger. The intake tube cracked and it's throwing off a number of sensors including the idle air control, EGR valve, the PCV valve. Big headache. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. Anybody know where to get a good inexpensive Air intake system?

The problem I'm having is that my air intake hose cracked on my 97 3.0. I can't find that hose anywhere so I guess I'll just switch the whole system to a cold air intake. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a check engine light on and it's 2 sensors being triggered by the lack of air intake.
  3. What is the best inexpensive site?

I need to change my gear ratio from stock to 4:56 or 4:88 on my 1997 3.0 v6 automatic ranger. Does anyone know where I can get the parts to make this possible? I also need an Idle Air Control Valve.
  4. 97 Ford Ranger 6 inch lift with 32 inch tires very very lazy on the highway

I just bought a 1997 xlt 3.0 v6 automatic ford ranger. The truck is in very good condition and I'm in love with it's physical appearance. It has a 6 inch lift with 32 inch tires and travels smooth on the road. I do not have any problems with it in the city but it seems very very sluggish on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad