• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RangerKid25

Fuel Gauge Problem

i need some help with my fuel gauge. i changed almost everything i could and it still dosent work. i changed the fuel pump and sending unit, i changed the slosh module, i checked to see if the wire that goes from the sending unit to the cluster worked and it does, i bench tested the fuel gauge...
  2. RangerKid25

aiming my headlights

i have a 91 ranger 2wd and i put a 2 inch lift on it and im not sure how to adjust my head lights. i know that some people pull up to a wall or something like that but how far from the wall should i be and how high should the lights be?
  3. RangerKid25

valve spring adjustments?

can you adjust the valve springs on a 91 4.0L?
  4. RangerKid25

rim size?

i have a 91 ranger... does anyone know what the stock rim size is
  5. RangerKid25

bad cat?

every time i start my truck white smoke comes out and never goes away. and when i rev it water shoots out. no matter how long i drive it for it never goes away. i check the anti-freeze every time i go somewhere and its always at the same level. someone told me i might have a bad cat but there is...
  6. RangerKid25

Vibration over 50mph

i have a 91 and when ever i get to 50mph or over the whole truck vibrates,i got it free from my uncle and he said he did something with the drive shaft. i think my drive shaft is unbalanced, anyone know how to balace it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad