• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SwaintaN

what all goes into a v8 swap

what all goes into a v8 swap? neighbor has beefed up 302 w/ headers and conversion mounts from a ranger, said i could have it and he would install it for 800 comes with wiring harness.. will find out more shortly, trying to get some input
  2. SwaintaN

Axle Gen and Code Question

Ok I have a 93 explorer but looking to yank a an axle set up from a ranger.. how do I tell if a Ranger has a True D35 set up (like what the exs use) and what gear is in the axle.. have a chance to grab an axle for seriously cheap, what year Rangers had the True D35 and how do I tell.. thanks.
  3. SwaintaN

Wiring Project

Ok, so wanting to clean/replace some wires under the hood. (this is taking me back to my car audio days).. was wondering if we couldnt use Distribution Blocks to eliminate wire to the battery terminals give it a more cleaner and professional look.
  4. SwaintaN

Friend Alternator wire

Fried Alternator wire Second time this has happened... burnt the alternator wire up. new battery, new starter solenoid, 130 amp Alternator (new last year), from Alt to starter solenoid, in the middle is a 80amp ANL fuse, this is all 4ga wire. Well he wire on the inside of the ANL fuse block...
  5. SwaintaN

Power Problem.

The Base of the conversation. Have a 1993 XLT 225k Miles. New Battery, New Fender Mount Starter Solenoid, Last year got a new HO Alternator. This year, did the power wire from Alt to Solenoid as a 4 ga w/ inline ANL fuse. From solenoid to Bat, 4 ga. Added a 0 Ga ground wire. Starter in 2006...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad