• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. whytry50ranger

2001 duratec 2.3 out ohv 4.0 in?

Has anybody done this swap? I've been searching for weeks all over the ineternet, and I can't find anything. HELP
  2. whytry50ranger

Just after a few opinions.

Im almost ready to start building my 302/5.0. I have been thinking a 347 kit. but if i do that i wont be able to afford the AFR heads im after. So im wondering what you guys think. A well built 302, with nasty AFR heads. Or a 347 with pretty stock heads? I can always go back and switch the...
  3. whytry50ranger

Once again Project WhYTe Trash.

Here are a few of the build up pics i have from the past few days. ill try and keep you all updated as i go. These are of the process of installing the Cobra Dash, seats and console.
  4. whytry50ranger

Project WhYTe Trash.

Getting re-started on a truck i started 11 years ago in high school.
  5. whytry50ranger

A little help.

I read the sticky. About using search button. I tried and am still haveing a little trouble finding what i need. I've never used a thread type website before. So any help would be aprciated. thanks alot.
  6. whytry50ranger

Project 5.0 Ranger

Hey, Im gettin a second chance at project whYTe trash. a regular cab 99 step side i got for graduation. that was sold to my cousin while i was serving in Iraq. then he sold it to another guy who has the truck now. originally i did the DJM 4/6 drop, 99 gt 5 stars and a set of 96 gt seats. Now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad