• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. baxtej44

pioneer headunit beeps twice

well i've had issues with the headunit for probably at least a year, but it's worse than before... i just figure i might as well let it die before i get a new one since i'm on a tight college student budget anyway, lately (cold midwest) it has been turning off randomly (which it has done...
  2. baxtej44

headlight bulbs accessible in an 88?

i previously bought some headlights off of ebay (prob about 4 years ago) and just now had a headlight burn out. on an 88 are the bulbs accessible? i know i've seen a thing about baking the headlights, etc... but i'm not thinking i want to do that... is there any way to just replace the bulb...
  3. baxtej44

At home haircuts?

Anybody cut their own hair/have somebody else do it for them with their own equipment? I've been doing my own and having others do it for me for years with my own set of clippers... but it's about time to replace them and just seeing if anybody has any input on a good set of clippers that...
  4. baxtej44

Looking to start investing

Came across an old savings bond that I won in an academic challenge of sorts back in 06 the other day and really got me thinking.... I think I want to start making a few small investments and continue installing in them to hopefully some day see my money working for me at full blast :yahoo...
  5. baxtej44

monitor is flickering.... time to buy a new one?

Well I'm away at school but my dad told me that his desktop monitor (probably at least 5 years old now, can't really remember exactly) is flickering. he didn't really say how frequently, but it must be frequent enough to be annoying enough to tell me. he said it is randomly, not just when he...
  6. baxtej44

Netflix

Does anybody know if the movies available for instant viewing on the computer are the same as on a wii, xbox, etc? Really want to get netflix for my dorm room this year, but trying to figure out if it would be worth the money or not. It's not expensive, but from what I've seen... the movies...
  7. baxtej44

audio/video/electronics/tv people please read

Can RCA cables be hooked into a YPbPr connector?
  8. baxtej44

Looking for a TV!!

Got a job as an RA this year at my college and so now instead of sharing my roommate's TV, I will be living by myself... so I will need to pick up my own TV. Really interested in internet ready tv's... seems fun and if possible (this is a question) I would want to hook up a wireless keyboard...
  9. baxtej44

bottle jack issues

okay guys, I've got myself a 12 ton bottle jack and can't get the piston to retract. It is currently fully extended and releasing the valve by turning counter clockwise and nothing happens. I don't have experience with stuff like this, but I thought that is how you released the piston to...
  10. baxtej44

truck audio -> home audio

How would I do this? A friend wants to hook up his two kicker 10's and his dual amp (i didn't condone the purchase of his amp) in his bedroom and I'm not quite sure how to do this. I would just need something to decrease the 120v to 12v for the power in to the amp, correct? and then after...
  11. baxtej44

jack advice

School me on jacks where to jack what kind of jack to buy basically anything you got to shoot at me, go ahead!
  12. baxtej44

started going to the gym, need advice

WATER WATER WATER all the supplements you will need at this point is a good multi vitamin (centrum works fine) and fish oil (not necessary, but great for heart health, etc) your biggest supplement will be food. don't try any of these super restrictive diets (atkins for an example). you don't...
  13. baxtej44

not quite sure what i think about this...

http://omaha.craigslist.org/pts/2075772689.html
  14. baxtej44

quick question

my ranger has 215/75/15's on it right now (stock, or how it came to me at least).... don't have a spare so i went to the junkyard and picked up a 235/75/15... will I be able to run that, or will it cook my suspension and stuff? it's a spare, so in a perfect world i wouldn't be on it for more...
  15. baxtej44

volume issues on windows 7

windows 7 home premium can't get my volume to turn up... checked the device manager and the device is working properly, the driver is updated... it's almost as if the down arrow is stuck, because i can turn it up a little bit and then it goes back down to zero. idk what's going on
  16. baxtej44

battery charges... weighing in my hands

need help. this is really long, and i understand if you don't want to read it... but this is all on a college campus, just so you understand the setting and what not okay so there was a guy talkin trash on my friend stealing some of his stuff and i tell my friend what i know. he confronts the...
  17. baxtej44

laser radiation

i recently purchased a product for some stage lighting... it's a class IIIB laser product as indicated on the sticker... not sure if i'll be able to find the wavelengths of the colors but they have like a lime green (bright green, not like forest green) and a red color (the popular red...
  18. baxtej44

intermittent power

basically the title says it. my sub has a blue light that is on when the amp has power, and every once and a while it just turns off. it shouldn't be overheading, it's not touching the seat. it's been in use less than a year. the biggest thing i was thinking of is a bad ground. i need to...
  19. baxtej44

Anybody with some chemistry know how?

We're doing a glow stick experiment in my chemistry lab. what we have: luminol hydrogen peroxide (3% i believe) NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide) H202 (Hydrogen Peroxide) HCl (Hydrochloric Acid) DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) NaClO (Bleach) Distilled Water We have gotten so close to getting an effective...
  20. baxtej44

Can't Print

Using a new laptop, windows 7 printer is like 3 years old HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One so shouldn't be any problems with the hardware. tried to redownload the driver, doesn't help. computer recognizes printer (when i plug it in with the USB it makes the noise and stuff), it's set as my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad