• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ticking noise, flywheel?

So i was parked in my driveway and had it in reverse, put the clutch in, rolled down into the road and engaged about halfway til i realized i was still in reverse. So i quickly put it into 1st and started driving and then noticed a little ticking noise. So i pulled back in the driveway and...
  2. Squeaky steering and/or suspension

I searched around and didn't find any solutions to this so here goes. Awhile back I noticed that when I hit a speed bump the front suspension would squeak. It wasn't bad at first but it's gotten a lot worse, just one of those things that nags you. Now whenever i turn the steering wheel there is...
  3. Clutch leaking. need help fast

I got some air in my clutch system so I have been trying to bleed it today. I bled until no air came out and the pedal felt good and firm the way it should. Then when i went to drive, it worked fine on the first engagement but the second time, the bottom fell out and there was no pressure. I got...
  4. Tailgate comes down at random

My tailgate isn't locking shut properly. If i give a good pull it will pop right out and the other day i hit a speed bump and it fell open. Nothing major, but i'd like to be able to rely on my tailgate if i have stuff in the back that might slide out.
  5. Broke the Tab on the Middle Console Lock...

The middle console in the truck has a little tab that locks it shut, well i managed to snap it off so now the lid won't shut. I glued some velcro on there and it works ok, but i know it's gonna pull back apart. anybody got an idea of a fix for this?
  6. Got a Little Clutch Issue

So this morning I cranked up and pulled out of the parking lot at my apartment complex. Bout the time I got on the road, the clutch started feeling real funny, so I pulled off to the side. The clutch pedal depresses way to easy and I can't feel the clutch doing anything. It wouldn't let me put...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad