• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 92 Ranger STX 4X4 Nashville, Tn.

Good luck. It's hard to find a 4x4 ranger in the salvage yard with a good frame.
  2. For Sale 92 Ranger STX 4X4 Nashville, Tn.

yes 108" the front of the frame the bumper mounted to is bent almost into a 90. everything else behind it is moved over 3 or 4 inches. It will still steer but I have the belt off because the fan will rub the fender well.
  3. 4X2 frame vs. 4X4 frame are they the same?

I wreck my 92 Ranger 4.0 5 speed. The frame was bent and I'm looking for a frame. Do I have to go back with the same truck frame or can I use a 4.0 4x2 or a 3.0 4X4 or both? I know the suspension is different. So does it have to be a 4.0 4X4 frame? Thanks.
  4. For Sale 92 Ranger STX 4X4 Nashville, Tn.

how about $1000.00 It also has new tires, truetrac differential and clutch is about 7 years old
  5. For Sale 92 Ranger STX 4X4 Nashville, Tn.

4.0 V6 5 speed SWB I bought this truck new in 1992 it's all original. This truck was wreck this past June. The frame is bent over to the left. It would be a good project truck.
  6. 4WD systems

i have a 92 ranger and i would like to know how to check the 4x4 switch. i have power going to the switch red/yellow wire, gray wire, and brown/white wire. it doesnt light up or does anything. can somebody please help?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad