• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pickuptrucker

power steering pump

I was rollin my truck around in the garage, and every time I would turn the tires, power steering fluid would come out of the top of the resivoir, it wouls squeze up through the lid. Does anybody know why this would happen? 1997 2wd reg cab black
  2. pickuptrucker

turnbuckle radious arms?

I am making extended radius arms for my truck, and doing an sas,and i was thinking turnbuckles would make it nice for ajustability. even a small one is rated at 2000+ pounds of strength, so it seems like a really good idea, but then i realized that rating is probably for tension, which is the...
  3. pickuptrucker

radius arm brackets

when you make radious arm brackets, how big is the hole for the bushings? I don't have one apart to measure, but i am planning on making new ones for my truck. I don't want to take my truck apart until I am ready to put everything together.
  4. pickuptrucker

crazy axle question

i'm tryin it, i got a dana 30 out of a yj with 4.10 gears. i'm using a sami t-case behind my 2.3. wish me luck.
  5. pickuptrucker

one piece front end

Hi talented people, i have a request. Can this front end: be put on this truck: with matching paint too? let me know if the angle is not good enough i can try to take another picture. thank you in advance!
  6. pickuptrucker

crazy axle question

that is a knarly axle, was it made to have square tubes instead of round? you build it?
  7. pickuptrucker

ford 9 inch?

buy short little springs, like samurai springs... and double the packs to hold the wait lol. they'd fit at least
  8. pickuptrucker

crazy axle question

well, certified in stick and flux cored, but if i do it over the summer it would be inner shield welding, since that is the only welder i have. if i wait till school starts in fall i can use any welder under the sun! but my little lincoln should do fine if i bevel the tubes and everything...
  9. pickuptrucker

crazy axle question

lets say, i have a front axle with a driver side drop, but i want the exact same thing but with passenger side drop, could i just switch the tubes/inner axle shafts around and it would be switched? or cut and weld a section of tube from one side to the other? it sounds easy but i'm sure is more...
  10. pickuptrucker

my camping/trail truck

with stock tires when i got it (and sweet curb flex) : better tires: and my bumper i just finished building: thats all i have done for now. im currently working on a light bar (hoop style like cab guard) that will have a matching hoop in the back to carry a canoe with. then i'll get to the...
  11. pickuptrucker

leaf spring measurments

hi, can some body measure the eye to centerpin on a stock spring? it is hard to get an accruate mesurement when they are on the truck so i thought if someone had some off of their truck they could get a good measurment? i need from front eye to centerpin and rear eye to centerpin. i have a 1997...
  12. pickuptrucker

The start of somthing that may never end

1997 swb black ranger. 2wd for now :icon_welder: i put some 30x9.50's on that i got for 35$ on some old jeep wheels i found and painted. i made a leveling kit that will be on soon. i also bought a locker and 4.10's for 150$, but i might wait to put gears in. oh, and i still have my winch from my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad