• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. brokenstrings

2.3L ('02-'11) Alternators - Mazda 2300 vs Ranger

Used one is a winner. Thanks everyone for your input.
  2. brokenstrings

I went the junkyard route. 100K on the unit for $65. If I'm going to have issues I'd rather not pay $200+ for them.
  3. brokenstrings

I can't get my alternator from Ford anymore. I don't want to get another from Bosch. Which of these reman brands or parts stores suck the least? Another gripe is that Ford doesn't make parts long enough.... but that's another thread.....
  4. brokenstrings

Also, local parts supplier is how I got in this mess. This whistling alternator is my 2nd one installed. The first one was a dud from Advance / Discount. Went to return it and the replacement had a noisy bearing out of the box so I didn't even bother installing it. Took that back and they...
  5. brokenstrings

Thanks for the info. I'll get working on a warranty return through Bosch (ordered online). As for the alternator I got, I had to get one "for" a Mazda B2300. The reason I did this is because all the searches I did for 2007 Ranger came up with an alternator that did not have the same frame /...
  6. brokenstrings

I thought I read here that Bosch was the OEM for the Motorcraft alternators? I also thought that the voltage regulator was internal on the alternator. I would def like to replace that but don't know where it is!
  7. brokenstrings

Hi. First post here and I need some expert advice. I recently got a new alternator that was supposed to fit my 07 Ranger according to parts sites. I may need to get a warranty replacement because it is whistling at idle/low rpm (physically, not through the speakers). I need to sand down the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad