• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 duratec bell housing

It works flawlessly and shifts well so far, gonna do about a 10 mile loop then service the donor trans and hope I get some miles out of it!
  2. 2.3 duratec bell housing

Thank you Ron, it had the sensors and I swapped the bellhousing I got it stabbed and I’m working on torque converter bolts right now. what you said is what I have concluded after all my research. I know the donor truck was running and driving right up until it was parked against a tree so...
  3. Long time rangerer first time forumerer

Thanks guys, I don’t believe I am related to GHarrison as far as I know. Here are some pictures of my 89 bII I’m finishing up and some pics the day I bought it non running with a bad fuel pump
  4. 2.3 duratec bell housing

In my first post I mistakenly wrote I bought a salvage truck. I meant a salvage transmission. I was not able to identify and confirm the exact engine as it was gone when I got there, something about the information I was given about the donor truck had to be wrong. I know it’s the 5r44e though...
  5. Long time rangerer first time forumerer

Thanks! Looking forward to teaching the little man how to hold a light here soon lol
  6. Long time rangerer first time forumerer

Thanks! That’s the way I like to do it, these rigs have carried me and mine a lot of miles after someone else abandoned them.
  7. Long time rangerer first time forumerer

Hello my name is Austin I’m 23 years old and have always been into fixing vehicles and solving problems. In my spare time I buy, fix, test, drive, and spiff up, rangers/ bronco 2’s and other vehicles but most those two. I have had the majority of the year rangers from 1987-2005 I’m only missing...
  8. 2.3 duratec bell housing

Long time reader first time poster, I have owned most ranger combinations, I am on my 15th ranger now. I enjoy fixing them up and passing them on. I have recently ran into an issue over the last few days that I have not been able to find covered anywhere and I think I have got it solved but am...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad