• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AutoRnD

Finally Died (Automatic Trans)

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've tried anything with my Ranger or even been on the site for that matter. Now that I have a better paying job I can move forward with the more expensive changes. So, I have an automatic transmission that wouldn't take gears every once in a while. It was...
  2. AutoRnD

TRS

Took a while but it was finally delivered!
  3. AutoRnD

ROCK AUTO

Does anyone use the Rock Auto website to order parts?
  4. AutoRnD

Beginner With A Ranger

I wanted to start a new thread so I can organize my posts a little better. I'm still not too comfortable with what goes where because it always goes off topic. Not that I mind that but it would be better if I could keep it all in one thread which probably isn't realistic. I want to post regular...
  5. AutoRnD

Thread Traffic

Hey guys, I have a question or two about "Thread Traffic" if there's such a thing or term for it. Basically i have a lot of threads I want to post about different topics of my Ranger but I don't want to crowd up the "New Post Feed" if that's a thing. I'm worried I'll be posting too much that...
  6. AutoRnD

Seafoam?

Anyone ever use Seafoam? I saw a few videos and I'm interested. It seems simple enough to do. I was told on this site that I should change spark plugs and oil after doing so. If anyone has used it; how did it work out? I already bought the cans but I'm inexperienced and I don't want to make an...
  7. AutoRnD

Staring at my Ranger

I'm here outside looking at my Ranger and I have these metal trims and apparently one is missing but I'm liking the look without them. Is the trim stock or what this done by the previous owner? What do you guys think? Do you like the trim or not?
  8. AutoRnD

Floor Mats

When I got my '95 Ranger it came with these mats. I have the driver and passenger and three for the rear of the cabin. What Ford do these belong too?
  9. AutoRnD

Engine Swap Alternatives

Honestly. I find any of these projects intimidating but inevitable failure or possible rdicule will not stop me. I wrote in my original introduction post that the first change I wanted to make was the wheel set. Well that was a lie. Lol. I ended up getting a bedliner for $35 and installed it...
  10. AutoRnD

New to TRS

Hello from New Jersey, My name is Lando and I'm pretty much new to anything and everything I'll be reading on this website in the near future. I looked around the website for a few days here and there, seeing the support you were all giving each other and it inspired me to finally sign up. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad