• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manual to Automatic transfer help

--------------------------------------------------------- my Manual tranny cable
  2. Manual to Automatic transfer help

Hi, I Finally got time to check for these issues. My cab and bed length's are the same, both have a wheel base of 160 , so it looks like just a driveshaft swap needed. My 2000 is Flex Fuel, and my 2001 is NLEV whatever that is. I traced the 2001 automatic connector, it is part of the...
  3. Manual to Automatic transfer help

So does this mean i Do Not have to use the Harness from the 2001 locked up 3.0L engine, on my 2000 3.0L since they are maybe the same harness.
  4. Head gasket failure on the 3.0 - how common?

My 3.0L in my 2001 xlt Ranger, overheated, and engine locked up tight as a drum. I didn't see the gauge showing overheating, I may be crazy, but if radiator gets a little low the heater wont work (blow hot air). i found it low on coolant several times, where coolant went prior don't...
  5. Manual to Automatic transfer help

Hello Everyone, I'm in the middle of a tranny swap, my Wife can't drive a stick :cool: I have 3 ford rangers, she killed the White one with 4 cyl manual, lugging engine and knocked out Rod and Mains. I also have a 2000 xlt with a 3.0L with Manual tranny, and a 2001 xlt with a 3.0L...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad