• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1997 b2300 mazda 5.0 swap

its a 1993 5.0 from a mustang gt its the stock wiring from the 2.3 1997 mazda b2300 but mostly done it myself to keep the strict minimum to just run the fitech efi and the headlight and stuff so i un pinned every i was not using back then from the c124 plug
  2. 1997 b2300 mazda 5.0 swap

since beginning of winter i stored the mazda/ranger back in my garage but now that summer is coming i started to work on it back again to get it ready for another season i started to search for a Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual online but cant seems to be able to find a single one...
  3. help i need to find wiring diagram for the 3 plug on the fire wall 1997 b2300

thank you so much your diagram helped alot and its finaly fixed have a good weekend
  4. help i need to find wiring diagram for the 3 plug on the fire wall 1997 b2300

okay so im gonna guess the 136 is the middle one cause i unbolt them all and the only connecter with holes for pin 24 and 28 is the brown one if 95 is the same as 97 i guess im gonna try and see if it work thanks
  5. help i need to find wiring diagram for the 3 plug on the fire wall 1997 b2300

alright ill take a look if its the same by any chance thank you ill give you an update soon
  6. help i need to find wiring diagram for the 3 plug on the fire wall 1997 b2300

so a few month back i finish my v8 swap 1997 b2300. with a fitech so i ended up taking the whole wiring out and delete quite a lot of wiring to make it prettier, did my best job but truck ended up parked for atleast 4 month havent touched it so kinda forgot where i was with the project and...
  7. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

okay so i im wondering if there a way i could make the speedometer work on my ranger since im using a m5odr2 or theres no way to make it work since i dont have an ecu anymore? if anyone knows the answer it would be a great help
  8. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

so quick update i was able to make the crown vic strut work but i had to remove them and went back with stock cause it ended up way too stiff almost static so no go for me which was a mistake of my part for not doing enough research about the weight of the p71 compared to my ranger and the...
  9. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

exhaust crossover deleted , catch can and over flow installed , rad support back on , wiring taking place slowly... ad well to the important point so far it look really good for having the crown Victoria front strut working well on the ranger.. definitely a lot of fab and a lot of measurement...
  10. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

thank you!!! took me awefully long specially removing every single wire that i didnt needes from the oem harness i did it the right way by unpinning each wire from connector and must have removed like 10lbs of wiring from oem harness hahaha that is everything i removed
  11. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

so i ended up with doing way much more work then i was suppose to havent tried the suspension yet i ended up cleaning the engine bay , taking the whole wiring harness out and trimming it down to only keep the necessary and loomed the whole harness purple to math with everything , extended and...
  12. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

tomorow im hoping to finish the rest of the engine bay and having the cab off , next step gonna be to do the whole frame and im waiting on the full suspension kit from energy suspension, then ill start making the crown vic strut fit in the front i got quite alot to do but should be worth it in...
  13. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

one side done atleast
  14. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

i dont know about newer year but 1997 the mazda b2300 ad ranger was the exact same truck its a brand new rad support and passenger fender and they are both ranger one when i ordered them and they are exact fit even the body line but going newer style i dont know that part actually but made quite...
  15. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

some progress have been made fitted dual 12inch fan in the front , got purple loom kit ( the truck going a midnight purple with white engine bay ) and looking on google i cannot find picture of people who did it yet anyway and im getting ready to remove the cab from the frame.... so now my...
  16. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

heres a video of when i tried it quickly last summer wasnt too hard on it i didnt had any fan yet on it
  17. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

https://youtube.com/shorts/XdMEGb0n5Ac?feature=share
  18. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

as long as it holding while doing burnout/daily thats all i need been working on that truck for so long had alot of issue last summer i was trying to run 1991 wiring from a f150 with mustang intake and injector that i made stand alone myself but with all the mod to the engine i never was able to...
  19. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

could be better looking but finally manage to make a shifter since im using a m5od it was way to further under the dash i had to come up with something somehow i had old shocks , metal plate , inner and outer tie rod laying around so for something i did for free under 1hour its decent and...
  20. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

everything work with the key still need to play with the fitech tune to make it run right and clean the wiring mess as soon as i installed it i had a few issue which is why right now it look like a mess and why there a second fuel pump in the hood but its getting somewhere cant wait to be able...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad