• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89DANGERANGER

Anyone running 34'' ltb's?

anyone running a set of 34 x 10.5 x 15 super swamper ltb's? they are a bit cheaper than other swampers and im thinking about them. anyone have any pics?
  2. 89DANGERANGER

Band adjustment on a4ld

anyone have a thread on adjusting bands on an 88 a4ld b2 p.s searched
  3. 89DANGERANGER

b2 coils vs. explorer coils

so i was told explorer coils off a 4 dorr 4x4 gave b2's approxametly 2'' of lift. i was reading specs off autozones page online and b2 coils and explorer coils off a 92 are about the exact same dry hieght so how do they lift bronco's? explorer...
  4. 89DANGERANGER

my b2 pics

heres just some pics of the diffrent things ive done to my b2. took the doors off one day swapped my km2's off my jeep on the b2 some stock pics some of the crappy a/t's before the body lift oh and theres one pic of how it sits as of today next to my garage....yes thats my radiator on my hood...
  5. 89DANGERANGER

hows everyone hauling their bronco's?

i own a lifted jeep grand cherokee and even though it has a v8..i wouldnt trust it to pull a bronco on a car trailer. its just not set-up for it. what kind of ways are you guys pulling yours around when you go wheelin? ive seen a couple people somehow attach it the the frame on their hitch and...
  6. 89DANGERANGER

custom manual t-case shifter

after my 3'' body lift my manual t-case shifter f-ed up and got stuck in 4wl because of the bind. what has been done to fix it, as of now i dissassembled it all and i have to crawl under to shift from 4x4 to 2wd and it sucks
  7. 89DANGERANGER

anyone from kentucky?

any wheelers in the louisville area? we do alot of wheeling at parks around here
  8. 89DANGERANGER

3'' bl +2'' susp

ive got a 88 bronco 2 with 3'' body lift and 32s, im thinking of adding either the coil spacers up front or leveling coils ,with blocks in the rear..thus making a 2'' susp lift. anyone have any pics of this such set up...5'' lift and 32s? ive tried to search but just cant find what im looking...
  9. 89DANGERANGER

bronco 2 with top cut off, anyone done it?

such as, has anyone hacked the rear off like the removal tops on the fullsize broncos ? any pictures its an idea for mine
  10. 89DANGERANGER

transmission issue

88 bronco 2 ,2.9v6 , automatic transmission problem: the transmission will not engage into overdrive gear, first 3 gears work fine but when i drive to about 55 mph its like it goes into nuetral UNTIL i rev to about 3k rpm's then it will catch in gear. depending on how fast im going is how many...
  11. 89DANGERANGER

biggest tires with the 2.9, gearing

what are some of the biggest tires ran with factory 2.9 motors on bronco 2's? factory gearing im guessing is 3:73. and if alot of people are re gearing with 33 or 35+ sizes what gears are most popular?
  12. 89DANGERANGER

3'' bl adding 2'' susp

whats required to add the 2'' poly specer kit, im gonna say front spacers, rear blocks/springs(your choice), shocks of course, is there anything else needed such as like brake lines, control arms ect? ive got a 3'' bl already
  13. 89DANGERANGER

need more lift

I have an 88 bk2 2.9 auto trans. mysetup now is 3'' body lift and 32s. im needing more lift and im thinking maybe....adding a 2'' coil spacer lift/blocks in the rear making it 5'' lift and using either 33 12.5s or super swamper has a 34'' ltb. what are some opinions on what i should do...
  14. 89DANGERANGER

what do i need?

i have a 1988 bronco 2 that came with 3'' skyjacker lift springs for the front. what do i need to complete the lift besides blocks for the rear and shocks
  15. 89DANGERANGER

advice...here she is

im thinking a navy or dark solid blue, with chrome diamond plate rear roll pan for the bumper and chrome diamond plate skid plate
  16. 89DANGERANGER

help please now!

ok 92 302 efi shakes, sputters and blows smoke, so i: pulled intake manifold off so far to find there is oil standing at the bottom of the intake thats what its sucking in, but it seems as if the oil is coming from the valve covers. the little tube that runs from the valve cover to the intake...
  17. 89DANGERANGER

5'' lift 33s

any pics i have 3'' lift 33s now already searched
  18. 89DANGERANGER

new photos

19. 89DANGERANGER

flexing!kinda

20. 89DANGERANGER

for those who ask....

heres a 89 stock with 31s...i know the question has been asked 1000 times if 31s will fit factory and yes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad