• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jmg8550

2000 Ranger rear disc conversion?

What does one need to convert to rear disc brakes? Will it work with stock alloy wheels?
  2. jmg8550

Cooling system problem

I have a difficult question concerning my cooling system. Recently I rebuilt my 4.0l pushrod engine and have had this problem since. I rebuild my engine to stock specs and replaced the heads(cracked). Ever since the rebuild my engine coolant system seems to be building pressure spikes. It only...
  3. jmg8550

vacuum leak on bank 2 4.0l sohc

anyone ever have problems with a vacuum leak on the drivers side bank, maybe a warped manifold. Long term fuel trims on that side are way up (23% enrichment). injector pulse width at 3.6ms. fuel trims on bank 1 are normal. no codes yet but idles terrible. drives just fine. compression at 140psi...
  4. jmg8550

coolant in oil, water passages clean

I have a 2000 ranger 4.0L with 170,000 miles and my coolant is flowing into the oil to the point where the air cleaner housing is full of the milky stuff. Anyone ever have this problem? What could it be? Maybe intake gaskets, or a cracked head? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad