• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Crazythingsido2

brake booster problems

i thought my brake booster was bad so i replaced it. it sounded like it had a vacume leak and it "hissed" inside the car. and when i was on the brake it was making my idle rise. i put a new one in and its still doing the same thing. what could it be?
  2. Crazythingsido2

pics at the farm

these are my senior pics with my truck me and bobbys International 1066 still not low enough
  3. Crazythingsido2

more new pics

its mostly put together now. the interior panels just need to but put in and i need to put in the roll on bed liner. i just built that console but its needs gauges and cup holders. its has a new head unit and dash speakers and 6x9s. tinted tails running light brake lights console...
  4. Crazythingsido2

new paint pics

shot my truck today the color is off a 2003 nissan 350z ill get better pics tomorrow when i pull it out of the booth
  5. Crazythingsido2

Sold my truck

dont worry it wasnt my ranger. i sold my 93 f150 today. a very say day. it was my first truck. alot of good times and great memories. ive jumped, drifted, gotten tickets,gotten dirty, broke up, got together all in this truck. its the first car ive sold so. its hard to see it go :(...
  6. Crazythingsido2

new truck pics

pics from a car show at my high school 2 weeks ago the one blue piece was a test panel for the truck. in nissan nisimo blue(off the 350z) im pretty sure thats gonna be the final color of the truck hood still in the making me and my girlfriend and my bro in front of his stang at the show
  7. Crazythingsido2

some updates

finally got my tubs in the bed. i just have to finish molding them in shaved this body seam moves the battery to the bed and moved the airbox to where the battery was and got some bucket seats out of a 91 civic im gonna fab up some brackets and pull the headrests
  8. Crazythingsido2

hood lift struts

im thinking of getting some hood lift struts and putting them on my 86s hood. my question is do they come on newer rangers and how long should they be. is this good way to go i need input thanks
  9. Crazythingsido2

2.9 idling choppy and rich

i have a 86 2.9 its running rich and idles real choppy. i replaced the o2 sensor and it didnt effect anything. i swapped out my MAP sensor and it still ran bad. whats wrong?? for some reason im getting to much fuel. could it be a bad computer or injectors or feul pressure regulator. thanks
  10. Crazythingsido2

what do you guys think of this explorer??

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1015421860.html im thinking of getting this what do you guys think. is it a good deal or should i let it go
  11. Crazythingsido2

running rich

my truck is running really rich. its a 86 2.9. i have a fuel cell and external pump. do i need to add a fuel regulator before the fuel rail or should the rail slow it down regulate it enough??
  12. Crazythingsido2

vacume lines???

vacuum lines??? i took out my old air box and plugged the vacuum lines but it runs really choppy and sometimes dies. it putting out alot of smoke. what should i do???
  13. Crazythingsido2

i got some 20s

i finally got some new rims on my bagged 86 im rolling the fender lip on the front ill get more pics up when its done
  14. Crazythingsido2

this thing is sick

i kow its not a ranger but damn http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___MONSTER-HI-HUMMER_W0QQitemZ200299645665QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item200299645665&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308
  15. Crazythingsido2

sucking air

i have a 86 2.9 5 speed. its sucking air the intake whistles when i get on the gas. i also want to get a different exhaust and im thinking about a glass pack but i want to know what it will sound like. any help and ideas will be greatly appreciated thanks
  16. Crazythingsido2

need help

i have a bagged 86 ranger and right now i have 17x8 mustang gt rims I'm looking into selling these rims and going smaller they rub almost everywhere and i kinda want a different look. I'm thinking about some smoothies or some other old skool looking steel rim. i don't really know what size or...
  17. Crazythingsido2

posi??

i have an 86 2wd ranger and i want less of a limited slip. i want it to stop spinning only one tire. so is there a diffrent rear end that i can go with that will be the same width, or what type of gears can i put in the rear end?? thanks
  18. Crazythingsido2

new truck pics

my bagged 86
  19. Crazythingsido2

my new link tacked up ----pics

this is my new sucidedoors link its bag on bar and ive been told i dont have enough trigualtion in the uppers. im pretty sure im just going to put in a pan hard bar.......but im oppen to sugesions and any ideas my uppers are 15" apart and my lowers are 24" apart and my uppers aer 35" long and...
  20. Crazythingsido2

new parts

just got my new link ready to go in here

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad