• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Issues with the codes P0732, P0756

Hello Guys, I need your help. I recently had to replace the main rear seal on my father's 96 Ranger 3.0. When doing the work, we decided to replace the transmission hydraulic fluid and filter. We used Merkon V fluid from Walmart and Duralast filter and gasket. The old fluid did not smell burnt...
  2. I need rear seal installer tool for 3.0 v6 1996

Hello guys I m going to replace the rear seal for a 1996 3.0 v6 ranger. I have not found the appropriate tool for the job. Could you help me?
  3. 1996 2WD ranger Axle pivot bushings

Hello. I have replaced the axle bushings. the driver's side was no problem, I was able to center the bushing in the axle hole. The problem is the other side, if I center the bushing in the axle hole, the axle rubs against a part of the chassis, so I had to leave the bushing flush in the part...
  4. 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6 Head Bolts Torque

Hi. I am going to install new head gaskets and bolts, and according the manual the torque is specified in two steps: Step 1: 33 to 41 Ft-lbs Step 2: 63 to 73 Ft-lbs I am going to clean out the threads with a chaser APR M11x1.5 and apply a thin coat of anti seize copper grease on the new head...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad