• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 Motor with 5.7 rods

my uncle is into the dirt car racing and was telling me about how those guys fit 5.7 chevy rods and 350 pistons on 2.3 blocks carb em and turn crazy rpms. Has anyone ever did that on a daily driver truck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0bfCXW0u90&feature=related...
  2. 94 dpfe

after doing a body lift my hoses stretched and popped off, were can i get new hoses at? i imagine rubber stock hoses wont work due to egr gasses and heat going threw...
  3. 94 ranger code questions

got the egr code for stickin open no dual plug inhibitor code and 1.2.3.4 circut failure. replaced all new coils wires and plugs as well as mass air. was sitting at a buddys shop clueless on what the last 2 codes could be and this man that was there looked at me and said replace my ignition...
  4. body lift rear bumper question

i have a 1994 reg cab ranger i put a body lift on recently, i never got rear bumper brackets and was wondering what could i do to fill the gap between it or raise the rear bumper?
  5. Winch Question and snatch block question

I looked and seen my 1994 2wd ford rangers 3k pounds bascially, after reading online about snatch blocks doubling your pulling capacity and seeing harbor freight selling a 3000 pound winch for 70$ in reality could i get away with pulling myself if i was stuck with a snatch block being it should...
  6. 1994 Ranger Body Lift review/ somewhat detailed installation (in progress)

Figured id go over what im dealing with, whats been going on and whatnot for reference for someone else down the road maybe interested in doing this. I started with the bed of the truck by removing the t-55 bolts that hold the bed to the frame which is 6 as well as disconnected the rear lights...
  7. 7.5 Rear Gear Question

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RMG-6903481/Application/?query=Usage%7cStreet would this work on the rear end of a 7.5 ranger Trucks a 94 2.3 2wd 220k on the clock bought a set of 33's from tire rack, rather than burning my clutch up trying to spin em on a 16 inch rim figured id do a gear...
  8. Leveling Kit Question

Could leveling coils and the leveling spacer work together for a poor mans suspension lift for the front of a 94 2wd ranger 4 cyl? i know you can add the spacer under your factory existing coil but didnt know if that spacer can also be used under a level coil and if so would it still be able to...
  9. Body Lift Question

I have a 94 2.3 single cab, was told i could tuck 33's stock (would rub but would fit) some people agree some dont, but if thats the case could i do 35's with a 3 inch body lift? if not would a level kit also work? i see on the tech library 3 inch body lift is needed for 33s but rather would...
  10. Picked up a junk f350 7.3

picked up a running but in a collision 4x4 7.3 1999 for 700$ from a guy today. think anything off this beast could be swapped to my 1994 ranger? shocks leafs anything? i wanna get ideas to spiffen it up. im 2wd of course and thought straight axle swap but i dunno. lets get creative here
  11. 94 Ranger Lift Question

Just waiting on a good deal for tires for my truck but i got a 3 inch body lift from performance accesories 3 inch blocks for the rear with longer u-bolts and trying to find out the coil size. to my understanding 2 inch lifted in the front levels the truck out stock, so i would have to get 5...
  12. Clutch master replacement

http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-31539-cm350054.aspx havent done it before nor have i checked it out being im in mass but ill be back in florida soon to fix my truck. is the part above all i need for a clutch master, or do i have to order other things also? thanks
  13. 94 2.3 Ranger Timing/Crank Sensor

My crank sensor broke because the wheel that rides inside it somehow got bent up. What is that part called? you have your crank pulley then behind that is the metal wheel then the crank sensor that the metal wheel rides in. i cant find the name for the wheel and advance auto napa bennett or...
  14. Replaced Crank Sensor on 2.3 But MAJOR PROBLEM!

the tone wheel where it gets the signal is hitting the sensor... i never dropped the wheel to bend it or anything but when i turn it over by hand it hits at 2 different spots for a slight second barely scraping. was this from an incorrect torque precedure? i might i could think that i could...
  15. 94 2.3 Crank Sensor

Dont remember the code number off the modus scanner but it was a erratic crank signal so i imagine thats the crank sensor? Anyone have a picture of a 2.3 crank sensor? How difficult is it to replace? truck has 220k on it, runs like crap but gets me where i gotta go.
  16. Fuel Pressure Spec For 94 Ranger

I got a 1994 2.3 and i out of curiousity did a fuel pressure test. i dont know the stock specs so if anyone has any info please let me know. 220k miles on the truck also. 38psi primed, not started ( did that a few times never rose anyhigher it sits at 30 at idle goes to 32 to 35 when rev but...
  17. 94 ford ranger body lift

i found kits for 180$ on ebay for a body lift for my truck for 3' but found one from the same company buy it now for 130 for the 89-92 2wd ranger. could i get away with using that kit, or is it different?
  18. 2.3 n/a cam

i met a guy that wants to pay me to add a cam in his 1994 2.3 dual plug 4 banger, i insisted a turbo swap he said he wants a cam upgrade. racelwalsh and all other site sell the cams but i dont know a dam thing about what would be a good one or one that would even work. The motor is bone stock...
  19. bad news :( for me at least

i coulda sworn the detial zone had a 2.3t wire harness new going for 200$ and when i went to go check today to purchase it it said 450$ so looks like i ant doing anything for a long time now :( pooie!!! anyone got any recomendations on where to buy one cheap?
  20. Distributor To Coil Swap

How Do You Do It?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad