• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dany77

6" Suspension lift

Hey all, Since my truck was written off a few weeks back I have had no luck trying to find a 95' - 97' 4x4 Ranger with enough potential to be my new project truck (Ranger #4). The main reason I was wanting to stick with those 3 years is because from what I can tell those are the only year...
  2. Dany77

Woman ran a red and hit me

This really sucks... I'm finding out on Monday if it's a write off or not. What do you think? Expensive fix? The woman was going at least 60 km\h when she hit me. Good thing I saw her at the last second and was able to brake a bit. The hood is fine but it doesn't align properly anymore. I'm...
  3. Dany77

Swapped 10.50 BFGs for 12.50 BFGs

I got tired of my 10.50 skinnies and went with 12.50. Kind of one extreme to the next, eh?!! I loved the 10.50 on my stock rims, they looked great and handled awsome! But I couldn't pass up this deal to get new 15x10 deep dish rims and 12.50 BFGs. Soon will be replacing the rubber with TSLs ot...
  4. Dany77

Will a Mazda Driveshaft fit on a Ranger?

I have a 1995 4x4 Extended Cab Ranger with a 6" Suspension lift. I am going to be swapping out my two-piece driveshaft with a solid one-piece driveshaft. I just got off the phone with my local wrecker and they only have a one-piece driveshaft from a 1999 Mazda 4x4 extended cab. Will this...
  5. Dany77

Cabin Trip

Hit the trails up at the cabin last weekend.
  6. Dany77

Looking for steel braided brake lines

I want to upgrade my stock brake lines with aftermarket steel braided brake lines. I have a 6" BDS Suspension lift. Can someone suggest what brake line kit I need to get? I went to my local offroad shop and they told me that they only have a Pro Comp kit that would work on my truck, costing $160...
  7. Dany77

Mounting a 33" Full size Spare

Picked up a brand new 33" spare for my truck and had it mounted on a matching rim. it's not mounted in this location, was just taking a pic. I have it mounted in the box now, but just bolted flat in the box. Anyone have any pics of where they mounted full size spares in their Rangers?
  8. Dany77

Out mudd'n breaking in 6" lift

I've posted pics on ear before but haven't had any good mud pics to post... until now. Check em out
  9. Dany77

After Market Steering Wheels?

Hey all, I wanted to upgrade my stock steering wheel (w/airbag but no cruise control buttons) to an after market Grant wheel. However, when I looked at the Grant website I couldn't find an adaptor that would fit my truck, 1995 Ford Ranger XLT. I e-mailed them and got a response back from their...
  10. Dany77

6" BDS Suspension lift

Just a suttle change I thought... here is a before picture of my truck sitting stock on worn out 31" tires... And here is how it sits now, after a 6" BDS Suspension lift, Stabilizer, and 33" BFG Mud Terrains... Flowmaster 40s exhaust, K&N Cold air Kit, Explorer Power Seats, Cap-it Canopy
  11. Dany77

Justa few random flex pics

Camera sux but just took some pictures of a little flexing after noticing this pile of dirt at the end of the parking lot :icon_thumby:
  12. Dany77

SAS What kind of suspension is this?

Hi all, I am wanting to get the identical SAS lift on my 95' that this truck has. I've had these pictures for so long that I can't remember where I got them from, so asking the owner is impossible. Anyone able to tell me what this truck has done to it from the pictures?
  13. Dany77

Ford Explorer power seats in 1995 Ranger

I replaced the power seats in my Ranger with power seats from an Explorer. The only downfall is that you can't slide the seats forward quickly to let people in the back. you have to use the electric slider to move it forward. but the amount of times i have people in the back... it's worth the...
  14. Dany77

3 weeks old... 6" BDS Suspension Lift

Waiting for the rain to bring me some mud so I can get some "ride'n dirty" pics. Until then here is the truck clean and mean.
  15. Dany77

Skid Plates ??

How come it's so hard t find a front skid plate for a Ford Ranger ? I've been to all my local Offroad shops and they all say there isn't one available for my truck. I drive a 1995 Ranger XLT 4x4 with a 6" BDS Suspension lift. If anyone has any advice please let me know. Thanks!
  16. Dany77

New lift

Hello, finally joined this site. Looking forward to contributing to forums and getting help from the pro's. Just had a 6" BDS lift installed in my 95' Ranger XLT. Loving it. However now I wished I had spent a few extra bucks and got new rims and wider tires. But I still like the look I have. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad