• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. another 4x4 issue with a 99 (no way!)

i have a 99 FFV ranger off-road. runs and operates great for 165000 on the ticker except the fuel mileage (but are trucks for huh?) anywho the 4x4 operated great till i needed it the first winter i owned it. every time i shift back into 2wheel i hear what sounds like bearing grinding but not...
  2. manual shift t-case

manual shift t-case conversion is there a company or does FOMOCO make a manual shift transfer case i can bolt up to my 99 ranger? i have the automatic. also is the off-road edition auto considered a "five speed" because of the torque converter lockout? i have tried to count the shfts but 2-3 is...
  3. four wheel drive issues

howdy this is my first thread here but i have been to this website many times before becuz i have owned rangers for four years now. my latest truck is a 99 4x4 off-road. i am having issuse with the 4WD when i flip the switch it will engage but after a while it will disengage (usually happens in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad