• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Yspecv19

1. To Trade or Not to Trade?

Hello all! I cant remember if I ever introduced myself but I've been browsing the forums for some time. So here is my delema: I currently own an 04 Ranger(Auto,4.0L, 81k miles). Mechanically, it is in pretty good shape. I've owned it about a 1 1/2 years and have been through it pretty...
  2. Sway Bar

The pic might be generic. I agree he should call. But the front bar listed on the website is 1 1/8" diameter and specifically states "Front". The bar I linked is 7/8" diameter and states "Rear".
  3. Sway Bar

Found this: 2011 Rear Sway bar https://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23269
  4. Which type of lift?

Hello Again, I have read though the How-to section, as well as a few other areas and searching, and haven't been able to find the answer I'm looking for. So sorry if this have been covered before. So Ive been looking around at lifts and came across several that peak my interest. One company...
  5. Door rattle

Did you figure anything out yet? My 04 has the same kind of rattle but just when you hit bumps. Thanks
  6. Ranger '11 Rear Axle Swap to '04

Thanks for the link. The seller is asking $300. I talked to him and told him I dont think it would be worth the time to swap the gears and everything just to get disk brakes. I told him much nicer though. I mentioned the mustang brake swap to him and he said he's got a buddy that works a lot...
  7. Ranger '11 Rear Axle Swap to '04

RonD, Thanks for the info. I'd though about swapping my gears in but for the price hes asking($300), I dont know if I wanna go through the hassle when i could just search around and find a axle with 4.10s. I have seen the mustang conversion before and have still considered that. And yes, it is...
  8. Ranger '11 Rear Axle Swap to '04

First off, I'll say I'm new around here but very impressed with the amount of info. Also, I'm sure my question may have been asked before but couldnt find an exact answer to my question. I recently found a '11 open 8.8" rear with 3.73 gears and disk brakes(obviously). My '04 rear is open with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad