• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by yamag7d8

1. transmission fluid leak

so i have a tranmission fluid leak... 2002 Mazda B3000 3.0 V6 2WD 89000 miles. These pictures are the front side not the rear differential side. pinion seal? some kind of seal? help?
  2. Valve body gasket

I noticed I should have posted this question here so I copy and pasted. hello everyone. i have a 2002 mazda b3000 3.0 v6 auto transmission. my truck is starting to have some hard shifts and i'm guessing it's the valve body gasket. i'm not mechanically inclined so i was thinking of taking it...
  3. valve body gasket

hello everyone. i have a 2002 mazda b3000 3.0 v6 auto transmission. my truck is starting to have some hard shifts and i'm guessing it's the valve body gasket. i'm not mechanically inclined so i was thinking of taking it somewhere to get it done. how much does it usually cost to get it replaced...
  4. low idle

hey guys, i have a 02 mazda b3000 84k miles. when i decelerate fast enough, the rpms drop below 500 rpm and comes back up to 500ish. the dealer saw that the pcv hose is compressed and recommended that it needs to be replaced. do yall think thats the problem or something else? thanks!!
  5. chirping sound when idling

hello everyone! i have an issue with my mazda b3000 3.0 automatic with approx 84000 miles. i hear this chirping sound when the truck is in idle. i got the belt replaced last year. i looked at the pulley and it seemed fine. do you guys have any ideas? thanks
  6. problems with b3000

hey guys, i'm new to the forum! i have a 2002 b3000 and when i'm at a stop at the light and accelerate, the throttle isnt as responsive. when i have full tank of gas, it doesnt have this problem. also, i have a problem with my front left side of the car. when i accelerate or decelerate at slow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad