• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by willmasse

1. Just replaced brakes. Did I do somthing wrong?

Okay just got done changing everything out on my front right brakes. New caliper, rotor, pads. It seems though that the wheel cannot spin freely without rubbing the pads now...i gave it a quick test drive and it sounded weird, turn the wheel to the left the sound goes away. I feel like i must...
  2. Do i have to remove hubs to remove brake rotor?

96 mazda b4000, 4wd auto hubs. Do i have to remove the hubs to pull off the brake rotor? im having a hard time getting it off and was wondering if something could be keeping it stuck on. sry for all the questions, thanks guys!
  3. Removing Brake Caliper Mounting Bracket

96 mazda b4000, 4wd. Doing some work on my brakes, trying to remove the caliper mounting brackets but i seem to be missing the right socket for em. Anyone know what size those bolts are? I know they are somewhere between a 9/16 and a 5/8. Im guessing a 15mm? just wanted to see if anyone could...
  4. Squeaky Sound Front End

I've got a 96 mazda b4000, 4wd, manual trans. Recently I've started to hear a constant squeal coming from the front end. I can't place my finger on the exact location of the sound, but originally I thought it to be coming from one of the wheels. Its hard to place the sound as it only really...
  5. Removing Driveshaft

Hey all, im trying to drop my transmission to replace a leaking slave cylinder. Unfortunately I cant get any of the bolts on the drive shaft to budge. I can't see why not, other than they are rusty. Has anyone had troubles with these bolts? Is there some secret to removing them?
  6. Slave Cylinder Replacement

Hey all, new to the forums. I've got a 1996 Mazda B4000 4.0l v6, 4x4(electronic shift), manual trans. Im about to try to tackle my first big automotive job in a few days as I need to replace the Slave Cylinder on my clutch hydraulics(or at least I think thats what's wrong), having to drop the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad