• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by willievhook

1. willievhook

Getting another Ranger

Buying it from a buddy that's joining the Air Force....1993 single cab, long bed, 4L, 4x4.....no pics as of yet but i'll keep you guys updated
  2. willievhook

cooking deer meat

Deer steak quesadillas. Cut the deer steak up into smaller pieces fry it up with some garlic and onions, and put that on your tortilla......well you know how to do the rest. lol I usually make about half of my deer into jerky, I would type the recipe but my dad claims it's a family secret.
  3. willievhook

Whitetail Deer + Truck Picture...

I shoot them in the neck, no meat lost, and no running off.
  4. willievhook

went elk hunting...pics inside

That's where one of those chainsaw whinches come in handy. They're slow, but I will never quarter up another elk to pack it out, it sucks. Not to whore up your thread, but heres a picture I took on my cell phone of one of my buddies elk they shot this bow season. Deer season's starting...
  5. willievhook

Mighty Man

Does anyone know anything about the "Mighty Man" walk behind tractor? Like value? It was made by Marine Iron Works in Tacoma, WA. I ask because my dad has one that he wants me to sell for him....
  6. willievhook

Thinking of a career change...

This is pretty tough for me guys, I need some opinions/advice. I work in the rigging for a logging company. Me and my best friend would go to work with his dad during the summer, and ride in the loaders, check out the yarders, and whatnot, since we were 10. I started working for them when I...
  7. willievhook

Bronco II with a 3.8????

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/1639448824.html
  8. willievhook

doors...bummer

Okay, tonight me and a couple of my buds were out trailriding, and I was backing up to turn around. Because of my window tint I can't see too well out of my back window, and i dont really use the mirrors, so I just open the door part way and look out it. Well, the bottom of my door got caught on...
  9. willievhook

plastic trim up front

hey yall, I've got a little something to share with you guys I'm not sure what all years have this, but my truck has a bunch of plastic trim up under the front bumper I noticed mine sat on there pretty loose, so I figured i'd just take it off...well, i ended up taking off both the pieces, and it...
  10. willievhook

problems with my radio

I have the Uniden Pro520XL, had it for a couple years now, anyways, it wont work anymore. It'll turn on, but i can't be heard, and i can't hear anyone. I've checked all the wiring, fuse, coax, antenna....all look good to me. i have it mounted right above where your right leg would be when your...
  11. willievhook

It's been a hell of a huntin season

Okay, so today ended my hunting for the year...opening day bear season, shot a 300 pounder(decent size around here) less than an hour after I got my tag. 2nd day of deer season, shot a decent 3 point. Then today shot my first branch bull on opening day 1st season...that's what i'm talking...
  12. willievhook

chew...

hey you all i was curious to what kinda chew you guys dip? i'm a grizz green kinda guy, but i buy copenhagen just as much btw..anyone try some of that new cope wintergreen? pretty tasty i must say
  13. willievhook

well, it worked out for me

I was off hauling some firewood in my ranger today. There was a medium sized piece of fir in the middle of my path. I figured i'd just drive over it, thinking nothing of it, then i heard a scraping noise. I got out and looked under my rig and somehow the piece of wood had twisted up and got...
  14. willievhook

tattoo idea?

Hey guys, i'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a chain off a powersaw, what do you all think about that?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad