• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tristanranger

1. Loud whining noise when started

My 1994 ranger is making a weird loud whining noise when I start my truck mainly in the morning when it’s cold last for around 30 seconds any way I could post a video on here or maybe send it to someone that could help maybe that’s had the same problem
  2. Headlight problem

Hey guys got a 1994 ranger, when I push back the switch for the brights the lights go off and the dash lights go off and the voltage gauge drops, I’ve tested my battery and alternator are both good any help
  3. 1994 ranger voltage dropping

Thanks I will check it out tonight when I get home hasn’t been ran since Thursday night, I do know that pulling it towards also would do the same thing
  4. 1994 ranger voltage dropping

So I charged it drove home 15 minutes let it sit for about 40 min and checked the voltage of the battery was 13 and started it and it went up to 14, but brights still shut off when pushed the switch back
  5. 1994 ranger voltage dropping

Well it was at 8 not running lol guessing my battery is shit
  6. 1994 ranger voltage dropping

Hey guys when I try to turn my brights on the lights will turn off and the voltage gauge will drop down. My + terminal was corroded so I put a new one and cleaned both terminals good, any help thanks
  7. 1994 manual transfer case swap

Ok thanks everyone will do some work tomorrow on it
  8. 1994 manual transfer case swap

I did take the hubs off and cleaned them they was packed with grease read that’s not supposed to be, but still wasn’t going into 4x4, when I put them back on one said was really springy and the other not so much, maybe something broke on the not springy side? But where it was an automatic...
  9. 1994 manual transfer case swap

What is it I’ve read about the spindle nut being different if you change do I have to get a different one or does it come with the kit?
  10. 1994 manual transfer case swap

Hey guys just bought a 94 ranger with a manual transfer case swap, it still has the automatic hubs it will go into low but the hubs aren’t locking in 4 high or 4 low do I still have to click the button?
  11. 1996 Mazda b3000 4x4 not working

Hey guys looking to get a 1996 b3000 manual 5 speed, it has the manual transmission when I shift it into 4 high and low the lights come on but it doesn’t go into 4x4 any help?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad