• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TonyG1989

1. TonyG1989

BUDDY! You have been a GREAT help, my family thanks you.

BUDDY! You have been a GREAT help, my family thanks you.
  2. TonyG1989

????

????
  3. TonyG1989

500 RPM dip and rumble feeling from engine. No Codes.

I remember you saying that in another thread. That the values are linear or something.
  4. TonyG1989

It shows 20% percent on the OBD2 scan. It seems to function properly. Could it be getting hot and going on the fritz occasionally? Also, is a loose timing chain a possible culprit?
  5. TonyG1989

When it starts doing this weird 500 rpm idle thing, and I put in in neutral, it goes away. But ill try to see if I can make it happen in neutral now. GREAT STUFF, thanks for the knowledge there, I may be changing my TPS next based upon this.
  6. TonyG1989

I installed a brand new IAC today just to make sure. Same issue. Power steering pump. Hmmm.
  7. TonyG1989

Theres a weird vibration at 3000 RPMS, and when it does this 500RPM drop randomly, it is always at a stop light.
  8. TonyG1989

Yes has to be driven for a while. Just a clutch cooling fan. I don't know for sure, it could be honestly.. But I have started suspecting the torque converter. Could it be the TCC Solenoid going out?
  9. TonyG1989

I'll drive for a while, and come to a red light, in drive with brake engaged it will "every once in a while" dip down to 500 RPM and the weirdest rumbling comes from the engine. Has anybody seen this before? AC coming on and the slight dip it makes produces almost the exact same rumble...
  10. TonyG1989

Rich bank 2 and 1, Bank 2 is worse. I have a LTFT of around 29%

I can relax with that for a while, im gonna dump the radiator and flush the system in 1000 miles, while keeping a close eye on it of course.
  11. TonyG1989

I actually found the oil before I started the work to be honest. So im thinking im gonna go ahead and get a new radiator just to rule it out. Do another Transmission Oil change, radiator flush and keep a close eye on it. She is running like a top. Again, thanks for all the help so far. EDIT...
  12. TonyG1989

Got her fixed, purring like a kitten.

Got her fixed, purring like a kitten.
  13. TonyG1989

Ok thanks for the info. So I dropped the tranny pan and it didn't look like there was any coolant in it. So it just injects the oil into the radiator from the trans cooler and doesn't really allow coolant to get back into the transmission? Higher pressures or something?
  14. TonyG1989

SOLVED. Injectors were the culprit. Now I have new heads anyway. Now to chase down this oil in radiator issue. Thinking timing chain cover leak or something.
  15. TonyG1989

Running rich all the time

SOLVED!!!! Im glad I did the head job and bought the other parts but Ill be the first to admit Ford was right, injectors. Dont go cheap I guess. Now im going to start chasing this oil in the radiator thing. I think timing chain cover leak.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad