• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tippykid98cztom

1. need more help quick!

origional post: http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80333 gave it another shot trying to get my relay to work for my 4 hella 500w lights. i tested it with a meeter. it has a good ground, it has constant power, and when i flip the switch there is power to that pole on the...
  2. Help quick!

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/relays.html wireing my 4 hella 500's and i have everything all wired up again. they used to work but it shorted awhile back and i just started from scratch. the relay has everything hooked up like the diagram on the link above says to and they dont...
  3. bed corner rot

my passenger side lower corner has had some rot now and its just continued to grow to a decent size hole. its pretty ugly and id like to fix it, but cant seem to find anywhere that sells bedsides or cab corners. can you help? my buddy has the same truck as mine that he just toatled and may be...
  4. jensen uv8 in dash problem

I have had my jensen uv8 in dash dvd headunit for a year and a half now and have had no problems til about a month ago. when it is on aux1 for my ipod it will only play the right side speakers and my sub will put out half as much. I switched my input cable to aux2 to check if it was the cable...
  5. Lets get a MASS gathering together

I dont even know how to go about doing this but id love to get a bunch of rangers together for a ride or something. who would be interested? Im out of Easthampton MA.
  6. Just got my new tires on

washed it up real nice. let me know what you think! 32-11.50-15 mud kings
  7. time for a new cb?

my buddy and I are both running cobra 19 dx IV(cheap ones from walmart) radios in our rangers both with 8.5' antennas. they work pretty good when we are parked next to eachother but we lose eachother at around 100ft away. should we buy better radios or what? thanks!:icon_thumby:
  8. got some new hellas. wireing help?

bought 4 hella 500's from my buddy. he had them wired with relays that came with the light kit. Do i really need a relay or can i just run a fuse between the battery and the switch
  9. 2 15" subs

anyone ever put 2 15" subs in a ranger? i have 2 12" mtx now and i wired my buddys truck lastnight it was a kicker comp 15" and his is louder. that means i have to buy 2 15's now:D pictures? would it break the windows?
  10. HELP! dome light stuck on

I did a body lift on my buddys 2000 xlt 4.0 the other day. all finished. installed the main fuse and the dome light stays on. I disconnected it for now. can anyone help?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad