• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by therangerofdanger

1. another 4x4 issue with a 99 (no way!)

i have a 99 FFV ranger off-road. runs and operates great for 165000 on the ticker except the fuel mileage (but are trucks for huh?) anywho the 4x4 operated great till i needed it the first winter i owned it. every time i shift back into 2wheel i hear what sounds like bearing grinding but not...
  2. manual shift t-case

manual shift t-case conversion is there a company or does FOMOCO make a manual shift transfer case i can bolt up to my 99 ranger? i have the automatic. also is the off-road edition auto considered a "five speed" because of the torque converter lockout? i have tried to count the shfts but 2-3 is...
  3. four wheel drive issues

howdy this is my first thread here but i have been to this website many times before becuz i have owned rangers for four years now. my latest truck is a 99 4x4 off-road. i am having issuse with the 4WD when i flip the switch it will engage but after a while it will disengage (usually happens in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad