• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by thepretzelman

1. thepretzelman

Wheel Bearing Issue?

I got this annoying problem that ive had for a while now and I want to get it taken care of, its a loud high pitched squealing noise coming from the front drivers side, at first I thought it was my brakes but the pads and routers are only a couple months old. Also some times when I come to a...
  2. thepretzelman

Torsion Bar Crank

so today i am trying to crank my torsion bars but i turn the adjuster and it doesn't make any difference which way am i supposed to turn the bolt tighten or loosen? i have tried both but don't noticed any difference
  3. thepretzelman

Found a set up but need help with an amp

so far this is what i am thinking i know it isnt much but I am on a budget, I think this amp I found is alot better than what I need but I dont know much about this stuff Sub...
  4. thepretzelman

new to the world of subs

so I am new to the world of car stereos and I really want a sub but dont know much about them. I want a 10" or a 12" to put behind the drivers seat in my supercab but I still want space so one person can sit back there, my budget is $200 for everything will that get me something decent or do i...
  5. thepretzelman

Bazooka Tubes

Does anyone have one of these? and are they all powered?
  6. thepretzelman

installing new speakers

I recently bought four Pioneer TS-A6872R they work fine and my connections are solid but for some reason when all the speakers are in they don't work. If I take the back right speaker out but still leave it connected then the speakers on the right side work but as soon as I put it back in the...
  7. thepretzelman

Has anyone used this intake?

Has anyone used this intake? http://www.macperformance.com/store/product1.cfm?SID=3&Product_ID=348 or this one? http://www.4wheelparts.com/Performance-Parts/aFe-Intake-Systems.aspx?t_c=6&t_s=6&t_pt=4555&t_pl=65
  8. thepretzelman

"Oh Shit" Handles

I went to the Junk Yard the other and saw these handles. when I bought them I thought they would fit but my truck didn't have any brackets or anything else to screw the handles too. I found some brackets laying around the garage and made it work.
  9. thepretzelman

Torsion Keys

I want to do a torsion bar crank but I don't want to lose 2" in down travel, if get torsion keys will I still lose 2" in down travel or will it be the same as stock?
  10. thepretzelman

Sub Underneath the Seat

Has anyone heard of this sub? I am looking for a powered sub that I can put underneath my seat, I know it wont hit real hard but I want it to sound some what OK. http://www.millionbuy.com/bosbass600.html
  11. thepretzelman

Weld Rims 75% off

I saw this sale and wanted to spread it around its at 4 Wheel Drive Parts and here is a link http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Weld-Forged-Wheels.aspx?t_c=11&t_s=210&t_pt=100402&t_pl=7117
  12. thepretzelman

Stock Window Tint

does anyone know what percent the sock tint is? and does anyone have a picture of front and passenger side windows matched to factory tint?
  13. thepretzelman

Class III Hitch

I found someone on craigslist giving away some class III hitches but they don't remember what they came off of, so could someone please measure a class III hitch that they have on their ranger so I could see if it would fit.
  14. thepretzelman

Water Pump

Does anyone know about how many miles the water pump is good for and what are some signs, besides leaking coolant, of it going bad?
  15. thepretzelman

Running too Lean

My 1998 Ford Contour's check engine light came on a week ago and I looked up the code and it said it is running to lean so I deleted the code and now a week later the light is back on and I got the same reading. Does anyone know what would cause it to run lean and how do I fix this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad