• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by the_mag221

1. Spanner Wrench tool number

I need a spanner wrench tool for my 1990 ranger 4x4 Does somebody have a part number for me ?
  2. fan clutch on ranger 90 2,9l

went on ebay found my clutch i found this important part detail : Please note the following fitments: Trim: S, Engine: 2.9L 177Cu. In. 6Cyl V WHAT THE F*CK THAT MEAN ? :annoyed:
  3. Powering my cb

I just thought about the cig lighter, but it's on 100% of the time even when the key is gone. I would like to make it work the same way the radio do. Do i plug it in the fuse box ? Should i add a new fuse or use the same one as the radio use. If some people have a other tread or web page to show...
  4. tail gate wire

kk, first cable bought for 93 and up doesnt fit on a 90, there difference between one and the other side, dont they dont mix up like the 93 and above, etc there the same lenght but but they dont block in the same direction... lol I tried to remove the other good one because i had only one...
  5. How to limit slip in differential

On snow and ice, i found that my diff slip ( one wheel spining) too much when i accelerate, how can i prevent my diff from doing that ?, i dont have the best winter tire but they are news. i dont want to change my diff, or weld them to block them completely, i want to to still be able to make...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad