• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by THE H.P FREAK

1. THE H.P FREAK

3.0L to 4.0L SOHC conversion?

HI!... Would like a bit of advice on this upcoming project I plan on doing. Last year I picked up a mint (zero rust) 1999 Ford Ranger Sport. It currently has a 3.0L, auto (4R44-E), 7.5 rearend, 3.73 gears. It's a good truck. Picked up cheap. Had 153,000kms on it. Old man owned it and took very...
  2. THE H.P FREAK

Been busy................

HI!... I haven't posted in awhile. Been too busy with the new job. Anyways I've been modding the "Danger Ranger" for the last few weeks. I've installed : - Hellwig rear sway bar. - custom fabricated chrome moly pan hard bar. - lowered the rear another inch. - custom S/S Magnaflow catback...
  3. THE H.P FREAK

Fuddle Racing?

HI!... I'm in the process of getting a race built 5R55E trans. I want to run a high stall converter in it. Everyone keeps telling me to run a Fuddle Racing one but I can't seem to find them. I used to have a link but it no longer works. Are they still in business? If not, is there anyone else...
  4. THE H.P FREAK

New best time!!!

HI!... Well we had a great time at the 4TH annual Windsor Shootout at ST. THOMAS DRAGWAY. I ended up running a best of 13.83E.T with the "DANGER" Ranger. I also won the TRUCK BRACKET class on Sunday. This was the 2ND time I have won this event. Here's a vid of a 13.99E.T run...
  5. THE H.P FREAK

2007 Ranger Blinker Mod.....

HI!... Well this weekend I decided to do the "BLINKER MOD" on my 2007 RANGER. As you know the newer Rangers only have a turn signal bulb in the front head light assembly. Well this mod turns the corner marker light into a turn signal as well. This mod allowing more visibility of your turn...
  6. THE H.P FREAK

2007 Ranger Blinker Mod :

HI!... Well this weekend I decided to do the "BLINKER MOD" on my 2007 RANGER. As you know the newer Rangers only have a turn signal bulb in the front head light assembly. Well this mod turns the corner marker light into a turn signal as well. This mod allowing more visibility of your turn...
  7. THE H.P FREAK

Installed Tranny Cooler....

HI!... Well I got my tranny cooler installed this weekend. It's a Perma Cool 10"x14", with a 10" electric fan mounted. I installed it up in front of the rad to get good air flow. I also relocated the stock tranny cooler up into the air flow as well due to Ford decided to mount it behind the...
  8. THE H.P FREAK

2007 Ranger Fog Light Mod How To :

HI!... O.k some of you know I was trying to do the "FOG LIGHT" mod on my 2007 RANGER but all the instructions I could find to do this mod were not accurate due to Ford redesigned the electrical system in my year truck. Other years were also effected by this change. If you don't know what the...
  9. THE H.P FREAK

2007 Ranger Fog Light Mod How To :

HI!... O.k some of you know I was trying to do the "FOG LIGHT" mod on my 2007 RANGER but all the instructions I could find to do this mod were not accurate due to Ford redesigned the electrical system in my year truck. Other years were also effected by this change. If you don't know what the...
  10. THE H.P FREAK

Steering Column Trim Mod.

HI!... Well today I decided to paint my steering column trim piece gray like the EXPLORER center/overhead consoles. I dodn't much care for the black colour. Here's a few pics :
  11. THE H.P FREAK

2007 Fog Light Mod Instructions?

HI!... O.k I want to do this mod but with everything else electrical I've tried to do to this truck, nothing works out due to FORD redesigned the electrical system of this year. I need to know which two colour coded wires to modify to do this mod? In the link below I have neither of the two...
  12. THE H.P FREAK

Ford 6 Disc Cd Changer To Pioneer Head Unit?????

HI!... O.k I have a PIONEER head unit PART # DEH-P5800MP, in my 2007 RANGER. I just bought a 1998 EXPLORER center console to install in the ranger. The center console came equipped with a FORD (made by CLARION) 6 disc CD changer in it. I also have the wire harness that goes from the CD changer...
  13. THE H.P FREAK

EXPLORER OVERHEAD CONSOLE WIRING INSTRUCTIONS (revised)

HI!... Well this is some info that those with at least a 2006 to current RANGER will need to know if your going to try to install the Explorer overhead console in your truck. I found that most of the info in the following link that most use is not up to date for the newer trucks. I figured this...
  14. THE H.P FREAK

Gem module location on 2007????

HI!... O.k, I right in the middle of doing the wring on my EXPLORER overhead console. The detailed instructions say that the GEM module is behind the radio bezel, and is on the left hand side. My 2007 Ranger has no GEM module at all in this location. Does anyone know where FORD moved it to on...
  15. THE H.P FREAK

Explorer Center Console Mod.

HI!... Well today I went to the local junk yard and picked up a few things. One of them was a "98" EXPLORER full length center console. Got it complete, plus the rear, and cup holder from another console for $55.00(CAN). When I got home with it, I started to take it apart to clean it up and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad