• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tb8983

1. B2 vs ranger

Hey guys. Been wondering for some time about getting rid of my b2 and getting a xcab ranger. Well found one I like its a 90 xcab 4x4 5speed manual t-case no power windows or locks either and a 4 liter of coarse(all stock). Just the way I want one my b2 is lifted(4 inch on 33's) and basically...
  2. Radius arm help!!!!!

So I'm taking my stock radius arms off cause I got a set of James duff ones and am curious what the easiest way to take apart the front end to get the old arms off. Do I have to pull hub and brake assembly off or is there a different way that i don't know about. Any feed back would be great
  3. Driveshaft Help

I broke my rear driveshaft over the weekend(not doing anything fun just going through town) and my question is what has to be done to convert my b2 away from the stupid cv style driveline to the normal u-joint type like normal. Any help would be great
  4. 2010 ranger hid questios

I have a 10 ranger and I have a hid headlight and foglight kit and they both won't work it's either one or the other. Is there a way to make them both work and I have heard of a relay or another part to make it work. Any help or input would be great
  5. Can the TTB out a full size bronco be put in a b2

I was wondering if the front end out of a 93 full size eb bronco could be put in a b2. I know the d35 swap out of the explorer will work but my bro swap a sas into his full size and i can get the frront end for next to nothing so was wondering if it can be done or if im gonna be stuck with a...
  6. Front end swap

So I went wheeling yesterday and ended up breaking a front axel. I wantto toget a xploder front end for it. Can I get one out of Antony of do I have to use a certian years etc etc It will be going in a 89b2 and I aslo don't know what all you need besides the diff and the axels
  7. Battery tray question

So went and did some night wheeling last night this mourning and was curious if anybody has a way to fix the problem. The tray broke the welds that hold it to the core support. My question is has anybody rear mounted there battery in the back in a sealed box. I have wanted to do this on other...
  8. Question about jeep front axels

Looking to get started on getting the stuff to sas swap my b2 and I was wondering how/if anybody has used the dana 30 front Axel out of Cherokee on there sas swap
  9. Lowering kit for a 2010 ranger

Yeah its the truck in my sig and thanks
  10. B2 finally back on the road

Well after a 8 month sit I finally got my b2 back on the road yesterday. The problem ended up being a feul pressure regulator but figuring it out took forever to do and of coarse I replaced feul pump,lines, filter and oneof the injectors that was plugged and didn't work. But it awesometo drive...
  11. Lowering kit for a 2010 ranger

Anybody know where to look not having any luck finding one.
  12. Blown motor question

So I recently blew the motor up in my 89 b2 and I don't know what I want to do to replace it. I guess my question is what the cheapest route to fixing it. I can get a 2.9 longblock with a 3year/ 100000 mile warrenty which ever comes first for 1200 ship to my door. Is this cheaper then doing a...
  13. Truck goes bye bye

I was letting my mother borrow my truck and she called me this mourning to tell me to come get her. Needless to say it's totalled and I will find out thursday how much it will cost to buy it back.:annoyed:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad