• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by speed1995

1. Anyone know of Explorer Sport Fender Flares on a Bronco II?

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. Would need minor modifications, but I found a bunch at the parts yard. Anyone seen this before?
  2. Losing fuel pressure suddenly after running

I have a 1990 Ford Bronco II with the 2.9 and A4LD. I had a similiar problem with the 1986 Bronco II I sold where the wires to the coil were bad so it woud stutter and die when you went to move. I just replaced the fuel filter on the 1990, but it has still been acting up. It will run perfect...
  3. Fuel Problem- I have fuel pressure

I recently bought a 1990 Bronco II non-running. I bought a fuel pressure tester kit and the fuel pressure to the fuel rails is the same as my 1986 which runs good. Can anyone help? I need to know so I don't spend $400 on something I don't need.
  4. Look at this! 85 Ranger Crew Cab V8

http://porthuron.craigslist.org/cto/1891652937.html Tell me what ya think. I wish I had it!
  5. My cab might be coming off the frame!

When I drive my 1986 Bronco II around, the gas pedal and everything moves back and forth. You can feel things moving. It has some rust damage. What do you think? I might have to sell it if I can't figure out the problem. It's supposed to be my daily driver.
  6. Become a fan of Bronco II on Facebook

If you have a Facebook account and you like Bronco II's then become a fan. We can have discussions between different forums and members. Post pics and progress on facebook and chat back and forth. Search Bronco II and you will see a red 1986 Bronco II. Like the page and see what it has to offer.
  7. Summer Car

I have a 1998 Mustang GT that I get to drive in the summer. It has the 4.6 liter V8. Things that have been done to it are JET performance chip, Magnaflow dual exhaust, K&N cold air intake, and headlight and taillight covers. It came loaded with grey leather seats, CD and tape player, Bose...
  8. Will these fit my stock Bronco II?

Here is the link to the Craigslist ad: http://jxn.craigslist.org/pts/1921867894.html
  9. New with Bronco II from Michigan

I bought a 1986 Ford Bronco II a month or so ago as my first car. I really liked the small 4x4 Bronco II's and I bought one for $1,000. I have already spent around $700 in parts to make it a good daily driver. A new windshield, new floor pan, roof rack, ranger 60/40 bench seat, throttle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad