• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SimplyTheBess

1. Random struggle to start.

Hey guys, I've got a 1998 Ranger, 4Banger with the lovely 2.5L In-line 4 with 8 spark plugs. 230K+ Miles on this thing, I've had it since 2000. We've had our disagreements but I take good care of it. The Issue: Started about 2 weeks ago, truck didn't want to start up as well as usually...
  2. 1994 Front Clip fitting on a 1997?

My little brother has a 1997 ranger which was involved in a front end collision... It's pretty bad but motor still runs so we are going to try and salvage it rather than part it out. I found a 94 front clip locally for $200 and was wondering if it fits on a 97.
  3. Strange vibration & Noise (Need help)

Info: 98 Ford Ranger, 4 banger RWD. 200K Miles I may have (2) separate issues but they started at the same time so I think they are related. Symptoms: At 40-45 MPH and again from 60-65, vibration in pedals and cab (moderate) some vibration in wheel but may be caused from the whole cab shaking...
  4. mysterious vacuum hose.

Hey all. I replacing the spark plugs and spark plug wires the other week http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105057 and noticed this then but didn't take a picture of it. Really bugged me because I could not find where this little vacuum line goes. It would seem to want to...
  5. Valve Cover Gasket and Plug Wires.

Hey all, I don't get on this forum to much to write usually just to ask a question and get an answer but I decided my 98 Ranger (Daily) needed a little lovin' as all my time and $$ has been going into my 94 Impala SS lately. I really just wanted to replace the plugs and plug wires but noticed...
  6. Parking brake light (needs adjustment?)

Hi all. Got a 98 Ranger. I've noticed that when it is really cold my parking brake warning light doesn't want to turn off unless I screw with it for about 30 seconds. When its slightly warmer (say 45 or higher) I don't tend to have this problem. I'll check the brake fluid level but I really...
  7. New Member, Long time Ranger owner

Blank

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad