• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RideFord94

1. 3.0 from Central Florida

Hey guys I've been reading for a while, but fairly recently joined. Im from Apopka, Florida and am seeking to become an entry level tech. I have a really nice 98 Ranger with a 97 windstar 3.0L v6 fully ported/gasket matched with cai. Cat delete w/ flowmaster 40 audio system and blacked out...
  2. 3.0 custom build. need ideas.

So i just finished tearing down my original 3.0 that had a mysterious valve problem. I have a fairly reliable motor in my dd now so I want more power in the years to come. I have a 190,000 mile set of heads and a block to do whatever I want with as long as they don't have any cracking. A...
  3. 4r44e o/d off light flashing

So i finally got my truck back from the shop and my 'new' motor runs like a champ. 98 Ranger 3.0 On my way home the o/d off light started flashing and she wouldn't go into high gear. Further driving reveals the transmission is trying to tear itself apart with this light on. Whenever I...
  4. Need more fuel

So I've made an extensive amount of airflow mods to my motor. I can elaborate if any would like, but the real subject here, is that I was reading on rogue performance that through a certain formula. He was able to assume that the stock ranger injectors at 14 lbs can support maximum of 150 hp N/A...
  5. Engine swapped timing issue seeking info

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but anyway I have a 98 3.0 ranger and recently I swapped in a newer 3.0 due to availabilty as opposed to repair. The 'new' motor is from a 97 windstar and everything is identical, aside from a slightly bigger intake cam profile and from what I found the cam...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad