• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redranger98

1. 98xlt fog/driving lights

Hi all, I want to install a set of fog/driving lights, but i would like to hook the wiring up into the parking lights wires (so the come on w/ one turn on headlight switch). I will put a fuse inbetween the 2 sets of lights. Hope I explained that right. I want to do this so it will elimanate a...
  2. cig lighter

in my 98 ranger xlt, which I just picked the truck from the dealer 2 saturdays ago(and no they wont fix it). I put a new lighter in, (after I pushed the org. one right through). So I plugged the wires in and it keeps popping the fuse. It pops the fuse even if the cigarette lighter is not pushed...
  3. newbie in CT

Hello all. Well, as my title says, I am new here. On Saturday I traded in my 01 jeep wrangler tj 2.5l, 5spd 150---miles for a 98 ford ranger 5spd, 2.5l 117---miles. I had a problem with my jeep where the bottom of the motor was abit tiried. I think it was a piston rod or bearing, so it was a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad