• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedComet6342

1. RedComet6342

Difference between fx4 and edge?

what is the differnce? and also would the skid plates off an fx4 fit on my 02? thanks
  2. RedComet6342

light bar

i have me a kc lightbar that sits in the rain gutters is there a way to have it sit on my 2002 ranger?
  3. RedComet6342

3inch lift

i was wondering if a 3 inch body lift can be done and the front windows tinted alittle thanks
  4. RedComet6342

lift pros and cons

Im thinking about getting me a lift for my truck but idk which to go with, body lift or suspension lift so what are the pros and cons of both cause i really dont know anything about lifts. im looking to get about 2 or 3 inches of lift thanks
  5. RedComet6342

Light Bar

i finally got the lights put on my light bar i made im gona be adding 2 more lights and then i will get a night pic
  6. RedComet6342

back rack

Light bar im finally doing stuff to my truck i added a back rack. it isnt finished yet but so far its cost me $60 to make i made me a mistake cause i was at school and it was getting late so i wasent thinking when i welded the mounting brackets on but i did fix them today and now they...
  7. RedComet6342

my truck

my 2002 ford ranger the only changes ive made from the picture is i got a new set of nexen tires and i changed the tennis ball to a regular one
  8. RedComet6342

flowmaster 40?

i have me a 2002 ford ranger edge 4.0 completly stock i have been told that flowmaster 40 series would give me the closest sound to what i want so was i told right? :icon_confused: i also plan on getting a air intake either before or after i get the exhaust
  9. RedComet6342

New

hey im new to the forum so i thought i would introduce myself. i drive me a stock 2002 ford ranger edge 4.0 about the only thing i have done is gone a size up on the tires and added a tool box with a 108 inch whip antenna. ive got a lot of ideas for it but dont really have the money for them...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad