• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by red_ranger93

1. red_ranger93

Rear suspension setup for shocks

trying to get an idea on how to set my rear suspension up shock wise inboard or the frame I put a bronco gas tank in it so the one stock shock mount don't work anymore thanks
  2. red_ranger93

James duff sas kit

Hey just wondering if anyone has the lengths for the front shocks with the James duff sas I have the duff coil buckets pic of the truck
  3. red_ranger93

a4ld servo replacement troubles

it was pissin fluid out from the cover now im in over my head lol
  4. red_ranger93

a4ld servo replacement troubles

went to replace o ring on overdrive servo cover found the servo was falling apart bought new one now i cant get the cover to go back in feels like its got air pressure behind it no matter how hard i push on it, it wont go is it air tight in behind it ? trans is 94 a4ld 4x4
  5. red_ranger93

eagle talon turbo on 94 4.0l

just looking for some input buddy has one its free and curios as to wether i should attempt to put it in on want 5-6 psi of boost just to get a little more jam out of the motor turbo is a td05 thanks any help is appreciated
  6. red_ranger93

lt 4x4 build

well heres the plan with the truck got the conversion brackets off copykat got a dana 44 ttb currently replacing all the bushings once its under ill be making my radius arms thinking of going coils coilovers are also the other option for the rear i have a FW 8.8 converted to discs goin with 4.88...
  7. red_ranger93

dana 44 ttb conversion bracket

pm sent
  8. red_ranger93

no custom radius arms nee to be made to bolt em toyour frame
  9. red_ranger93

D44 ttb swap

To run the beams they need to be shortened or pushed outward 1" from stock dana 35 location I know where u can get the brackets so you don't need to cut the beam or shorten your axle shafts
  10. red_ranger93

I'm not sure if its shipping included ill have to ask him again
  11. red_ranger93

230 shipped somethin like that and they are copykats 1.5" lift
  12. red_ranger93

brackets to run 44ttb on your ranger saves you from having to figure out how you will mount the ttb im gona hopefully be ordering a set from this batch need another person to go in on them
  13. red_ranger93

D44 ttb swap

get some conversion brackets for it thats how i can do mine hopefully
  14. red_ranger93

dana 44 ttb conversion brackets

lookin to get another person to come in on this batch of brackets so that its worth the time of having them made let me know asap if your interested
  15. red_ranger93

dropped pitman arm and carrier Qs

how much of a drop pitman arm would you suggest for a 7-8 inch eb 44 lift thanks and also do i need to change the carrier to put 4.88s or 4.56s in or can i get a thick gear

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad